Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well the fact she's doing a test says it all, if you really were single and not sleeping with anyone then you don't even need to do a test šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Am I being thick or in her latest TikTok she said sheā€™s had 2 babies in 13 monthsā€¦. How is that possible?

Her engagement ring is back off and she talks about moving back to nearer her mum. I think it sounds like sheā€™s struggling as a parent and doing it mostly alone since her and Ben broke up.
Not really sure how that correlates with not uploading boring hauls from Asda, but there we go. She has ā€œleftā€ tiktok before so I doubt itā€™s forever. Weā€™ll see.

Reactions: 4
Her engagement ring is back off and she talks about moving back to nearer her mum. I think it sounds like sheā€™s struggling as a parent and doing it mostly alone since her and Ben broke up.
Not really sure how that correlates with not uploading boring hauls from Asda, but there we go. She has ā€œleftā€ tiktok before so I doubt itā€™s forever. Weā€™ll see.
No wonder sheā€™s struggling she had 2 kids very fast with a man she had known for about 6 months, she shouldā€™ve been more responsible

Reactions: 6
She's leaving tiktok wonder why more like she's getting done for benefits fraud
highly doubtful. Heā€™ll be registered at his parents so nothing points him to her address apart from his daughters. Although we can see different I.e he does very much stay there. Itā€™s probably more so she can continue without being reported, move closer to her mum no one knowing where she lives and so on. She gets dla for Oscar and no doubt Millie will be diagnosed with autism and she has spoken about having a referral herself for adhd. So her talking about going back to work etc seems unlikely at present. I understand sheā€™s struggling as a parent but she didnā€™t have to get pregnant so quickly or lie about being single, she chose that life.

Last edited:
No wonder sheā€™s struggling she had 2 kids very fast with a man she had known for about 6 months, she shouldā€™ve been more responsible
So should he, theyā€™re both irresponsible idiots tbh

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s Oscar I feel sorry for. Heā€™s been moved around so much since she met Ben. He was moved into a strange family home, then moved school and into a new home. Now sheā€™s moving back closer to her mum and thatā€™ll mean Oscar being moved school again I imagine. For a woman so concerned about her children she sure doesnā€™t seem to give a duck about up and moving them whenever she feels like it. Ben should have moved to her considering he had no responsibilities and she should never have just up and left. Her whole relationship was rushed and she wonders why it didnā€™t work out

Reactions: 4