Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants her kids diagnosed so she can claim disability benefits for them and not have to work.
Technically you don’t need an official diagnosis for DLA so I expect she already claims. Not an avid follower of her but I’m sure it’s been mentioned she already claims?

Reactions: 1
I actually don’t agree with that. She’s spoken a lot about wanting a job, getting out of the house and doing something other than being in her “mum role”. She has a job now according to her which she definitely wouldn’t have been expected to get yet with her youngest being not even 1.

Technically you don’t need an official diagnosis for DLA so I expect she already claims. Not an avid follower of her but I’m sure it’s been mentioned she already claims?
yes she does for Oscar.
---
I actually don’t agree with that. She’s spoken a lot about wanting a job, getting out of the house and doing something other than being in her “mum role”. She has a job now according to her which she definitely wouldn’t have been expected to get yet with her youngest being not even 1.
I do agree she does like to work because as she says she gets lonely and needs adult conversations etc, (she doesn’t have many friends which she openly spoke about) hence wanting to work. However, she never keeps them.

Not the attention seeking crying video.
probably realised it’s been a mistake having kids with a guy she barely knew and has to make live elsewhere so she can claim her single mum benefits despite being engaged. 🙊

and no, no-one absolutely no-one has suggested you have another child as per her other video

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her in the comments and all she did was like the comment. 🙄
I don’t follow her but a video came up on my fyp and she said the girls were staying at bens .. seems odd cuz wouldn’t she just have Ben over at hers.. or she’s making out they’ve broke up cuz she’s scared about her benefits

Reactions: 1
She’s no longer wearing her engagement ring. It’s almost like 2 babies and an engagement before their 2 year anniversary was too much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s no longer wearing her engagement ring. It’s almost like 2 babies and an engagement before their 2 year anniversary was too much 🙄
Trying to keep up the single parent illusion more like

Reactions: 3
This new video explaining the Ben situation but not explaining it at all, even remotely. My deduction is he's cheated.

She wants her kids diagnosed so she can claim disability benefits for them and not have to work.
100% this, always got that vibe from her!!

The new vid was her saying she doesn't want to address the elephant in the room as some of her family still don't know the situation of what's going on -so just assuming they've broken up.

Could you summarise cos I cba with her lol
Basically that it's a really complicated situation and she's not ready to talk about it and is worried about talking about it. She said her followers have been messaging Ben because they're "teenagers who don't understand". Honestly couldn't bear the whole video myself but I'm guessing they've broken up or he's cheated - it was a whole lot of talking about nothing.

Do you think someone’s actually reported her for Ben living there we all know he’s not on the books I bet they still together lol

Reactions: 6
If they are together or even if they’re not, one thing for sure is Ben never seems to do anywhere near enough for his kids

She is such a drama queen!! 3 days late and taking a pregnancy test. Even though she claims her and Ben were broken up until about 3 days ago 🙄
Feel like she’s using a pregnancy test to try get engagement because her vlogmas has been dead.

• Angry
She is such a drama queen!! 3 days late and taking a pregnancy test. Even though she claims her and Ben were broken up until about 3 days ago 🙄
Feel like she’s using a pregnancy test to try get engagement because her vlogmas has been dead.
claims to be single, but doesn’t want to talk about it. Shares a room with the younger ones infact has said multiple times Oscar sleeps in her bed too, Ben stays but on the sofa if he stays round, have broke up but she doesn’t want to talk about it, but testing? Make it make sense. Where she finding the time? So he does sleep in her bed when he comes over and they’re not broken up. Therefore not a single mum.

Reactions: 3