Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s registered at living with his parents still, she ‘lives’ alone. We know he lives with her though, but on paper he doesnt. He does part time shift work, he doesn’t earn enough to support them so she claims single so they can still get help. She also claims dla for Oscar.

Honestly it infuriates me as a single mum who struggles!!
Same here, absolutely sickens me when there's genuine single parents like us who struggle to get by.

He’s registered at living with his parents still, she ‘lives’ alone. We know he lives with her though, but on paper he doesnt. He does part time shift work, he doesn’t earn enough to support them so she claims single so they can still get help. She also claims dla for Oscar.
DLA for what? 🤔

His earnings still come into consideration, if she’s on universal credit. I dunno how she copes I rather be legit than the fear of someone constantly reporting. she’ll end up declaring he has moved in when the youngest hits 3 so the job centre won’t pester her into looking for a job I bet you!

Same here, absolutely sickens me when there's genuine single parents like us who struggle to get by.

DLA for what? 🤔
my son is severely disabled , he has a rare generic condition which drs kept saying was ASD, but didn’t explain all his other issues and I got rejected for him first time i applied on the basis of his drs telling me to!

Despite him being unable to walk, eat (on a feeding tube) etc honestly it was such a battle and he finally got awarded after they spoke to his nursery and pead wrote a letter saying howgreat his needs are and his genetic condition is for life, he won’t ever live independently etc

people like her seem to always land on their feet. What am I doing wrong!!
---
His earnings still come into consideration, if she’s on universal credit. I dunno how she copes I rather be legit than the fear of someone constantly reporting. she’ll end up declaring he has moved in when the youngest hits 3 so the job centre won’t pester her into looking for a job I bet you!
they won’t when she’s claiming she’s living alone! She is definitely claiming to be a single mum, that explains how she got the council house, posting on the fb groups saying she’s a single parent etc we know differently.
Child matience doesn’t even count - my friend on UC gets £800a month for her kids and it’s disregarded !

Reactions: 1
I work for the DWP and they’re cracking down a lot, if someone gets reported they track their whole social media, one look at her tik tok and she’d have officers investigating right away as she bleeping should, nothing worse then a benefit fraud when so many people in the world are struggling! If Oscar is getting DLA she’s definitely claiming carers so she doesn’t have to go back to work. Wonder how she got DLA so easy, the amount of stuff I had to send over for my non verbal autistic son was mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she's getting DLA that'll also bump up her UC entitlement cos she has a disabled child and she's a carer. Then she has her income from Tik Tok and Ben's wages too.

She's changed her Facebook picture from one of her and Ben to a photo of her and Oscar, funny that.

I work for the DWP and they’re cracking down a lot, if someone gets reported they track their whole social media, one look at her tik tok and she’d have officers investigating right away as she bleeping should, nothing worse then a benefit fraud when so many people in the world are struggling! If Oscar is getting DLA she’s definitely claiming carers so she doesn’t have to go back to work. Wonder how she got DLA so easy, the amount of stuff I had to send over for my non verbal autistic son was mental.
I had the same battle and my son couldn’t start school until the staff were trained to tube feed him. He had EHCP in nursery etc yet still had a battle! It honestly makes me feel sick. I am limited to my work because of my sons needs, and I do struggle! Yet she’s cheating the system
---
If she's getting DLA that'll also bump up her UC entitlement cos she has a disabled child and she's a carer. Then she has her income from Tik Tok and Ben's wages too.

She's changed her Facebook picture from one of her and Ben to a photo of her and Oscar, funny that.
I’ve just been reading that long as he doesn’t pay bills he can stay over as much as he wants on UC 😡 hope to god they’ve slipped up and she’s investigated

I had the same battle and my son couldn’t start school until the staff were trained to tube feed him. He had EHCP in nursery etc yet still had a battle! It honestly makes me feel sick. I am limited to my work because of my sons needs, and I do struggle! Yet she’s cheating the system
---

I’ve just been reading that long as he doesn’t pay bills he can stay over as much as he wants on UC 😡 hope to god they’ve slipped up and she’s investigated
There will be things besides UC that he counts for. Council tax support, single occupancy discounts... all result in fraud investigations and potential penalties and such. And as above, if she's broadcasting it on social media and making posts like she used to, she will get found out. All it takes is one report.

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t live with Ben how is she always using his car and with him, apparently his parents house is about an hour away. Hope she gets called in the scammer!

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t live with Ben how is she always using his car and with him, apparently his parents house is about an hour away. Hope she gets called in the scammer!
must be nice affording holidays, going to cinema etc when you are cheating a system designed to help people who are genuinely single parents too 😡

my son is severely disabled , he has a rare generic condition which drs kept saying was ASD, but didn’t explain all his other issues and I got rejected for him first time i applied on the basis of his drs telling me to!

Despite him being unable to walk, eat (on a feeding tube) etc honestly it was such a battle and he finally got awarded after they spoke to his nursery and pead wrote a letter saying howgreat his needs are and his genetic condition is for life, he won’t ever live independently etc

people like her seem to always land on their feet. What am I doing wrong!!
---

they won’t when she’s claiming she’s living alone! She is definitely claiming to be a single mum, that explains how she got the council house, posting on the fb groups saying she’s a single parent etc we know differently.
Child matience doesn’t even count - my friend on UC gets £800a month for her kids and it’s disregarded !
it’s not council it’s private, the post she put on that dss group on Facebook she stated she had found a private let who accepted dss and she was asking for advice. Definitely not council. She lives in a 2 bed flat in camberley. Also her landlord is a female so probably took pity on her pretending to be a single mum.
he has nothing in her address yes we can see he sleeps there etc but letters etc he is fully registered at his parents. The little annex they made, is his ‘address’.

she claims dla for Oscar, his referral for adhd is soon but she already has a claim because you don’t need a diagnosis just evidence which she had from gp, and school. It’s not just adhd it’s other sensory issues, but as someone else said she probably claims carers too as this usually the case with dla claims. But for sure she claims dla.

Last edited:
Single mother on benefits but can afford trips abroad, new car, £7.99 magazines and how does someone living alone manage to do so many evening supermarket trips when her boyfriend apparently lives an hour away. Load of tit!

Reactions: 4
She hasn't said Ben doesn't live with her on TT has she? She might wanna get her story straight!

She hasn't said Ben doesn't live with her on TT has she? She might wanna get her story straight!
She hasn’t said he lives there either, she just makes it obvious. She did a TikTok which she quoted ‘can’t live with him can’t live without him’ which was probably her way of saying he doesn’t lived there, but he does.

Same boat as you my son's non verbal autistic too and it took months

Latest haul and she’s got a lot of stuff for Ben considering he’s not down as living with her 😅

Her TikTok today where she explains herself because of some negative comments she states ‘Ive got 3 children now and I live on my own’ she did say she was engaged so surely she should be saying I live with my fiancée and children.

Her TikTok today where she explains herself because of some negative comments she states ‘Ive got 3 children now and I live on my own’ she did say she was engaged so surely she should be saying I live with my fiancée and children.
clearly the people who follow her / like her are thick.. or have the same morals because I’d thinking you’ve got two kids to this man, engaged but don’t live together.

Reactions: 4