Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have it as a single mam but Ben be living with her, I thought she was saving up for a house deposit lol!! But now wanting housing benefit??? Makes sense; where have she/they spent their money previously??? I don’t get it.
---

1 year ago she posted in the universal credit group that her rent is £1100???? Wasn’t she living with and still living in bens parents lol

Last edited:
She also always says she doesn’t claim benefits as Ben earns too much lol, why is she a compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said Ben gets 1500 a month in wages lol she’s entitled to benefits on that wage with kids. I read into some her posts she’s posted on the uc help support page

She said Ben gets 1500 a month in wages lol she’s entitled to benefits on that wage with kids. I read into some her posts she’s posted on the uc help support page
Yeah but she's never claimed to be a single mum til now! I take it she packed in the job she was doing.

She says she has another announcement pending...probably already pregnant with the next one.😂

ETA: the announcement is that they've moved out!

27E2CB3F-4179-4B56-B2FA-018B1E64430C.png

Well her profile photo says different. She isn’t single she’s basically going to be living as a single mum and he use his parents address for himself and pretend to live there. This is how they get around it, baby daddy stays at his parents house and she lives on her ‘own’ no one can do anything because she can have a relationship and he can stay over just not live there full time. How’s he only getting £1500 a month? When he works earlies and lates sometimes, I’d have thought he would be earning more than that. Doesn’t she realise we can see all of this, what an error.

Lol as someone who also works in benefit fraud, some compliance officer must be having a field day in that group 😂 enjoy the LT interview Becky x

So she’s actually moved out now??? What a strange strange set up
Strange song choice as well...sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty...like fraudulent benefit claims you lazy cow? I hope she gets caught out

Reactions: 3
Oh dear literally confirming her and Ben are still together and living together by saying ben got his m&s biscuits. Probably should update that uc claim Becky or the uc help page on fb!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's only a 2 bed aswell . Gunna get her self in some tit by saying she's single when she ain't .

Reactions: 1
It's only a 2 bed aswell . Gunna get her self in some tit by saying she's single when she ain't .
because both babies can share with her as a single mum. Of course we know she’s not but he’s probably down at his parents so nothing will happen in terms of lying.

It's her 3rd baby and still don't know how to feed her the bottle might be wrong maybe she's just comfort feeding and your being impatient.

I really really hate that pushchair she’s got for both kids I know it says from birth but I hate idea that can’t see and l how the older one is sooooo close to it

She just came up in my fyp cleaning her kitchen. I wonder if she’s still claiming single cos that TikTok she was really giving the narrative she’s a single mum. How Ben works shifts so isn’t there a lot, sometimes mornings or late evenings only. Girl, that doesn’t give you the right to fraud the system. You are not single and your partner lives with you.

Reactions: 5
She must be making money off TikTok because would you not just sack it off if you were getting into trouble about fraudulently claiming to be a single parent?

Reactions: 1
They had plenty time to make babies though 😂

this really boils my blood, as a single mum with no support and I work 8am - 6pm 5 days a week . When my kids are unwell, I don’t get UC. I get unpaid leave and my eldest is severely disabled. People like her are what make me scared to reduce my hours as I know people will think I’m the same as her!

Reactions: 3