Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I swear she said she was gonna wait a while if she had another 🙈 oh well best of luck to them. Can’t wait to see her moan her way through the next 6 months 🤣

Reactions: 2
Think she’s just one of those that loves the drama and attention of being pregnant. No doubt she’ll have the worst morning sickness in the world, reduce movements from the get go etc

Reactions: 3
Wow she is so irresponsible. Her living situation isn’t ideal for one child never mind three!! It’s not a surprise either, she said that about Millie. For someone with PCOS she sure does fall pregnant easily doesn’t she? I know not everyone struggles mind you. Wasn’t her excuse with millie that the condom broke? Wonder what it’ll be this time

Reactions: 5
Wow she is so irresponsible. Her living situation isn’t ideal for one child never mind three!! It’s not a surprise either, she said that about Millie. For someone with PCOS she sure does fall pregnant easily doesn’t she? I know not everyone struggles mind you. Wasn’t her excuse with millie that the condom broke? Wonder what it’ll be this time
Someone commented on her video that she needs to change her contraception because she’s had 3 “surprise babies” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s going to be unbearable again through the pregnancy, she did nothing but complain last time 🙄

Together a year, Millie won’t even be one when it’s born either. And living arrangements aren’t ideal, where’s the baby going to sleep she said previously the house was adapted for them Millie shares with them whilst Oscar sleeps in the main part of the house so where will the baby go? So cringe. She probs didn’t use protection again.

Together a year, Millie won’t even be one when it’s born either. And living arrangements aren’t ideal, where’s the baby going to sleep she said previously the house was adapted for them Millie shares with them whilst Oscar sleeps in the main part of the house so where will the baby go? So cringe. She probs didn’t use protection again.
Millie will be 1 at Christmas I think. Wouldn't surprise me if she's fed up of working and just wants the maternity leave.

They’ve known each other 15 months and fell pregnant just 4 weeks of knowing each other. Have moved twice (the dodginess around his nans place) I feel sorry for Oscar.

She fell pregnant whilst we were in lockdown and had tried to get her followers believe her she was following the ‘recommendations’ hahahaha 4 weeks being together, she barely knows this man and moves her kid and herself into his family house away from the kids norm. They move out to bf grandmas house for few months it seems and didn’t reply to anyone about living circumstances. She then moves out that and back in with bf parents. she shared room with bf and baby and her boy is upstairs in the other side of house? I dunno guys this couldn’t be me.
She says she’s saving up for a deposit for house and is due her 3rd and her living circumstances are still crappy why doesn’t she just move out not everyone has the benefits of living free in parents houses and stuff it’s not good for Oscar they need stability. I think it’s because she loves people watching kids here and there.

She fell pregnant with failed condom (trust her) and then fell pregnant with failed (pill) of course she’s that very small percentage. I think she’s trying to keep it all going by having kids

Last edited:
They can save all they want, I honestly think Ben will need to have a pretty decent income for them to be accepted for a mortgage when they’ll have 3 dependants.

She’s found a new man who’s obviously stupid enough to believe her tit and she’s ran with it. I hope for the kids sake they last but I think she naively believes if she has multiple children to this man he’ll stick around. Up until she started seeing other people, she was still quite bitter over Oscar’s dad..

So she’s due end of February… will take a year off her job and continue living how they are until they’ve saved for a deposit.

Oh of course she thinks she’s going to have the world’s tiniest baby again 🙄 she’s a weirdo

Did she say she fell pregnant because she was taking anti depressants and the pill you take daily with no break but changed to another and basically got caught out? Millie was a spilt condom, and didn’t she have a miscarriage after Oscar who probably wasn’t planned either. Maybe she should learn to use contraception properly, by implying anti depressants and the pill change caused her to fall pregnant she’s going to scare so many who may take both. Just be honest Becky, you cba with protection.

Someone commented something like ‘you must be so fertile’ and she replied with something like ‘I must be’. It was only a year ago she was going on about how she doesn’t know if she can have anymore due to her PCOS. She can’t keep up with her own bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she for real?.she's read people that find out the gender of baby before birth bond better with child and have less chance of post natal depression! Jesus that must be why I had PND after both children as I didn't bleeping find out babies sex until they were born!!

Is she for real?.she's read people that find out the gender of baby before birth bond better with child and have less chance of post natal depression! Jesus that must be why I had PND after both children as I didn't bleeping find out babies sex until they were born!!
I knew the gender of both of my kids.. i bonded really easy with my first child..and It took me a while to bond with my second one. I felt so guilty towards my child.. luckily after a month or so it was alright..
She talk absolute tit

I nearly died having my middle child, it took me longer to bond. His dad held him first, got him dressed etc as I was so unwell. I had to have counselling after and it made me terrified when I got pregnant unexpectedly whilst on the implant with my daughter! I can’t believe she’s spouting such crap. Really irresponsible , but then look at her life. Having so many kids when she doesn’t even have her own place 😳

Some of the comments on her videos do my head in. “Such a hard working mum” wtf. It’s a video of her packing her child’s lunch. Isn’t that the bare minimum?
(which by the way was 3 crackers with butter on, some chopped up grapes, a tube yogurt and the same raisins she puts in his lunchbox every single day which he doesnt touch- take the hint and stop packing them? Give him something he will eat???)

how is that hard working? She quit her job when Oscar started school. Quickly got pregnant with Millie and now pregnant with her third. How’s that hard working? She’s sat on her butt for years.