Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand these packed lunch videos. How can a grown adult and mother not know how to make a decent sandwich?!

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand these packed lunch videos. How can a grown adult and mother not know how to make a decent sandwich?!
They are dire and she isn't taking the hint seeing as Oscar barely eats anything she gives him!

Christ here we go again ... constantly going to hospital to get baby checked . She will be determined to have this one early !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she so dumb? Did she really just say ‘it’s really hard when you get pregnant straight after having a baby because you just end up with two babies’? 💀🤣 erm well yeah there are ways to avoid that you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is she gunna cope as the 1 year old doesn't even sleep through the night . Keeping them in the same room seems silly as the newborn will cry and wake up the toddler or the other way round .

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Honestly why does she not move out? wasn’t her excuse is that she’s trying to save for a deposit? But how can she possibly do that when she got herself pregnant again?? Surely renting maybe be the better option for her (I mean it would be for me, I hate idea of living in someone’s house) seeing her living circumstances annoys me when she’s got kids like that she needs to make her own way now

Honestly why does she not move out? wasn’t her excuse is that she’s trying to save for a deposit? But how can she possibly do that when she got herself pregnant again?? Surely renting maybe be the better option for her (I mean it would be for me, I hate idea of living in someone’s house) seeing her living circumstances annoys me when she’s got kids like that she needs to make her own way now
I'm thinking maybe she has credit issues, or surely she would be long gone

Surely her local council would have to house her? Regardless of if they live in an extension it’s still very overcrowded. She doesn’t want to live away from ‘home’ because any normal parent would try their hardest to have their own home for their kids

Did she say something about her living conditions I can't seem to find anything on her page . She really needs to stop moving it's not fair on Oscar now he's school age .

Reactions: 2
During her vlogmas she address the living situation.
She said they moved out but then got pregnant so couldn’t afford to save for a deposit as well as pay rent, so they moved into Bens parents extension, which looks to be attached to the main house next to the kitchen. And they will look to move in the future.
I can’t remember a time when they moved out though?? Surely there would have been videos of that?

She has a living room, bathroom and bedroom, but share the kitchen in the main house. She said they lived like that for a while but now they use the bedroom in the main house but use their extension as their living space. I believe Oscar had always had his bedroom in the main house. She will have the newborn and Millie both in the bedroom with her and Ben.

During her vlogmas she address the living situation.
She said they moved out but then got pregnant so couldn’t afford to save for a deposit as well as pay rent, so they moved into Bens parents extension, which looks to be attached to the main house next to the kitchen. And they will look to move in the future.
I can’t remember a time when they moved out though?? Surely there would have been videos of that?

She has a living room, bathroom and bedroom, but share the kitchen in the main house. She said they lived like that for a while but now they use the bedroom in the main house but use their extension as their living space. I believe Oscar had always had his bedroom in the main house. She will have the newborn and Millie both in the bedroom with her and Ben.
She's never gonna be able to afford to move out if she keeps having kids!

Reactions: 2
Did she say something about her living conditions I can't seem to find anything on her page . She really needs to stop moving it's not fair on Oscar now he's school age .
She has her own living room bathroom and bedrooms in her part of the house and they share a kitchen. She wanted to move but then fell pregnant

If you have a council house when someone dies you don’t get allot of time to get it emptied we had to empty my grandmas in two weeks or you’ll be charged rent, and you can’t just hand it to family member it goes back on the bidding system for another person. The keys have to be handed back over. They most sold the nans house it was probably bought. She said she was trying to save for a deposit for a house? But she’s had everything so god damn easy, I moved out at 20 with my son because adult life I couldn’t just sit in family members I would be so guilty raising children not in own environment I mean the oldest boy used to it but after falling pregnant again you’d think she’d just wanna move and ‘rent’