Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her boyfriend are really selfish. Who gets pregnant when they already have two kids in the one bedroom annex of their parents house? Ridiculous. And there’s no way the pregnancy was an accident. First time ok maybe, but second definitely not.

Reactions: 4
Moaning again. Can’t sleep, can’t eat. She really is the only person to ever have been pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Her and her boyfriend are really selfish. Who gets pregnant when they already have two kids in the one bedroom annex of their parents house? Ridiculous. And there’s no way the pregnancy was an accident. First time ok maybe, but second definitely not.
I just feel sorry for Oscar being in someone else's house 😢 She said the pill made her depressed only thing she can have cus of her liver problems .

• Sad
She’s the type though that the current boyfriend is the priority. Not her children. Suits her to live with someone else so they can do the cooking and cleaning. God forbid she would have to do anything, such a poor, pregnant soul.

she’s absolutely adamant this Is their last child and they 100% won’t be having any more. But she’s allegedly fell pregnant 3 times by mistake so what makes her think she won’t again?

Reactions: 1
she’s absolutely adamant this Is their last child and they 100% won’t be having any more. But she’s allegedly fell pregnant 3 times by mistake so what makes her think she won’t again?
The fact she very much planned to get pregnant the first three times 🤣🤣🤣

How could you listen to that? What an absolute mood zapper she is. This new man won’t last long, no matter how many kids the lazy bastard has to him.

It’s almost like she had no choice but to have another kid 4 months after the other, and with nowhere to live as well… oh wait 😜😉

Predictable. Hope her man isn’t moving in??? Benefit fraud tut tut Becki.

This is interesting, look what she posted in a group about UC. Calling herself a single mum. Have they split up or is she saying she's single to get more benefits?
What are the comments saying? God I'd done the witch in easily

I work for the DWP and the amount of people that get caught out by social media when they’re claiming single parent but posting themselves and their partner kissing on profile pictures holding a baby scan 🤣 I’m part of that group as I give a lot of advice because of my job. I feel like commenting what’s happened with Ben hun?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are the comments saying? God I'd done the witch in easily
There was just one comment from someone saying she needs to ring the council about it.

I work for the DWP and the amount of people that get caught out by social media when they’re claiming single parent but posting themselves and their partner kissing on profile pictures holding a baby scan 🤣 I’m part of that group as I give a lot of advice because of my job. I feel like commenting what’s happened with Ben hun?? 🙄
I thought the same about the profile picture! Not doing a very good job at convincing people you're a single mum!