Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually believe she did the swipe up but not for the actual company she’s working for page 🙈 like how have u got the front when they’ve given u something to not even direct people to their website lol i noticed she did this before and i just thought maybe they didn’t have a website or u couldn’t buy direct, I’m sure others might think that too and not bother to look about as they’re trusting her!! So devious! And she hasn’t answered the comment but back tracked without addressing it by putting a new swipe up on! 😆 not enough expletives for her!!

Reactions: 11
I got this is a large. It big. I so skinny it too big me
Hahahhahaha I’m sure she’s illiterate. “Fick” as!!!

Tonight’s post... “just what I needed after last few days” jeeeeeeeeez she’s relentless!!!! Beggy Beggy Beggy give it a rest!!!! Also.... why is she hastagging succulents?!?!? Makes me cringe every time she says it 😷

• Haha
Hahahhahaha I’m sure she’s illiterate. “Fick” as!!!

Tonight’s post... “just what I needed after last few days” jeeeeeeeeez she’s relentless!!!! Beggy Beggy Beggy give it a rest!!!! Also.... why is she hastagging succulents?!?!? Makes me cringe every time she says it 😷
How long before all the “happy post” starts flooding in for her from her wee gang of brown nosers to cheer her up???!!!

Reactions: 4
How many times does she need to pull and touch her top whilst looking at her self in the mirror 🤢 also Becky love I think your a bit old for the lips tops you keep ordering! There not even nice why does she keep going on about them!

More trainers?! Ffs she’s obsessive. Get in the real world you old hag. She’s got the swingers round tonight for drinks, cue shouty, twatty, shaky videos. Then she’ll wake up hungover and complain she has to work. I’d love the pier arcade to watch her stories...
Pretty sure I’d get in trouble if I rocked into work I unfit through drink! 😳

Though notice how she always covers the badge on her work tops now... after she told everyone when she went for the job that it was in the arcade on Felixstowe pier! Beyond stupid.

• Haha
More trainers?! Ffs she’s obsessive. Get in the real world you old hag. She’s got the swingers round tonight for drinks, cue shouty, twatty, shaky videos. Then she’ll wake up hungover and complain she has to work. I’d love the pier arcade to watch her stories...
Pretty sure I’d get in trouble if I rocked into work I unfit through drink! 😳

Though notice how she always covers the badge on her work tops now... after she told everyone when she went for the job that it was in the arcade on Felixstowe pier! Beyond stupid.
I see the cold has disappeared and she’s ready to go straight back onto the booze tonight. Miraculous recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she films the 5000 pairs of flip flops and row of trainers, then points at a pair of trainers and says she’s going shopping for summer trainers. Ok, that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she wearing that bleeping lip top again 😭😭😭😭 same top different jacket different day duck offf 🙄🙄
She’s got half a dozen of them ... why buy one of something when you can buy several. She’s relatable to everyone though remember!!! 🙄😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vonhaus have replied to a comment under her post about the set. 🔥 Ouch!
What did it say?

Why is she wearing that bleeping lip top again 😭😭😭😭 same top different jacket different day duck offf 🙄🙄
Why does she have to have 10 of the same thing??

Hi I 5 years old, I have star jumper in every colour I have lip shirt in every colour I talk like baby, give me free stuff

I think her self loving daughter and her share the dressing room
Which one?? 😂 Brooke has a wardrobe in her room so I doubt it

Who honestly has that many pairs of flip flops? bleeping idiot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon we don’t have that many pairs between us all!! 🙄 yet she’s relatable to everyone!!!??? 💩

Reactions: 3
Who the hell has that many flip flops, can you imagine the smell 🤮

And what is with those lip tops? Chavtastic or what 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did it say?

Why does she have to have 10 of the same thing??

Hi I 5 years old, I have star jumper in every colour I have lip shirt in every colour I talk like baby, give me free stuff

Which one?? 😂 Brooke has a wardrobe in her room so I doubt it

Who honestly has that many pairs of flip flops? bleeping idiot.

She’s deleted either the comments or the picture from the sofa! What a snake she is! A woman was asking about the price and tagged Von house and they replied saying yes it’s cheaper when you buy direct from their store and you also get free delivery! They need to sack her off after that, she got a free £600 sofa and still trying to grab money by linking another site not even them
Who gifted it to her! 🤣🤣🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omfg just seen her stories today talk about mutton dressed as lamb today. She is trying to dress like a teenager when really she isn't...ripped skinny jeans and those awful awful tshirts. Tacky. It's like she has to pull at them to show how thin she is because heaven forbid she had to buy an extra large. And the shoes, nobody needs that many. Relatable my Arse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.