Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought my ears were burning 🤣

No I didnt. Please dont throw accusations around. I am not sure what this post is going on about but I never call the police on anyone unless it's a serious reason as to why I'm not like half the twats on insta who 'threaten police action'over people having a dig at each other

Well at least that true

Yes it was Aileen. 🤢🤮

Apologies. I’ve got you and Tear Drops mixed up. I’m an adult and I’ll apologise if I get it wrong, so yeah. Sorry!

Reactions: 1
Becca would think we dont have windows...yes we can all see the weather too..nice one Jason 🤣

Reactions: 2
So she’s making it clear only her clique aren’t allowed to know her news, why share that you’ve had bad news, just stay off Instagram and stop the attention seeking, I can’t remember who said earlier in the thread but she is totally a check in on Facebook at A&E and “pm you hun” person

Reactions: 12
Yep here we go, more attention seeking this morning. Just STFU you stupid cow. The ridiculous voice is back on too, talks normally one moment then puts that stupid ill voice on the next. She may aswell just scream “my names Beggy, give me attention!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she’s talking about this bad news, seems like it could be something to do with Mac’s baby. Hopefully not because that would be awful, but just don’t mention it if you don’t want to talk about it! And the voice is ridiculous, she’s like a child trying to blag a day off school and convince their mum they’re at deaths door! It’s a cold ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The way she’s talking about this bad news, seems like it could be something to do with Mac’s baby. Hopefully not because that would be awful, but just don’t mention it if you don’t want to talk about it! And the voice is ridiculous, she’s like a child trying to blag a day off school and convince their mum they’re at deaths door! It’s a cold ffs!
It's probably just abit of hay fever...🤪 bet she goes shopping to b&m and the range later..needs her fix

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, she’s advertising the Von Haus garden set (that she’s been #kindlygifted) on an Amazon swipe up for £649.99.
It’s on the Von Haus website for £624.99! She won’t link it to that because she won’t make any money from that. A very quick google and it looks like she’s on an 8% commission for amazon! Cheeky, greedy cow!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So, she’s advertising the Von Haus garden set (that she’s been #kindlygifted) on an Amazon swipe up for £649.99.
It’s on the Von Haus website for £624.99! She won’t link it to that because she won’t make any money from that. A very quick google and it looks like she’s on an 8% commission for amazon! Cheeky, greedy cow!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 1
Omg how do you find this info out? That’s what like £51 for every purchase of one? That’s a crazy amount to be earning for absolutely nothing on top of getting something for free! It’s not even like she took the time to source it and buy it for herself, she’s had to put in zero work or time just a case of a quick google to get the link!

Reactions: 3
Omg how do you find this info out? That’s what like £51 for every purchase of one? That’s a crazy amount to be earning for absolutely nothing on top of getting something for free! It’s not even like she took the time to source it and buy it for herself, she’s had to put in zero work or time just a case of a quick google to get the link!
That’s actually really deceitful
surely you would go straight to the website of the company that gifted it!
Cheeky witch

Reactions: 7
That’s actually really deceitful
surely you would go straight to the website of the company that gifted it!
Cheeky witch
Oh what a shock! She’s now posted a swipe up for the actual website! Her grammar is terrible. illiterate twit

Reactions: 7
She done the same with all the over furniture/items she has been gifted recently

Vonhaus have replied to a comment under her post about the set. 🔥 Ouch!
Von Haus have also shared her amazon swipe up story. No wonder she deleted her own one. She’ll still make money from that one!

Von Haus have also shared her amazon swipe up story. No wonder she deleted her own one. She’ll still make money from that one!
Yes, but no doubt they will continue to throw free furniture in her direction? Surely this is a prize example of companies needing to be a bit more clever about who they use for promotions? It's put me right off them.

Reactions: 4
Wish she would answer this! She is one greedy, false cow!!!
She's definitely reading. PLEASE WILL YOU STOP SNIFFING BEGGY? Honestly, at what age were we all taught that sniffing is rude? Interestingly Von Has have now removed her story from their (or there in Beggy's language) page. Let's hope that they have been reading here too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's definitely reading. PLEASE WILL YOU STOP SNIFFING BEGGY? Honestly, at what age were we all taught that sniffing is rude? Interestingly Von Has have now removed her story from their (or there in Beggy's language) page. Let's hope that they have been reading here too.
It’s put me off buying from Von haus. Again I feel like my purchase would be feeding others freebies.

Reactions: 10
Sorry - Haus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.