Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually laughing my head off at Brooke telling her to duck off when she tried to get in the photos 😂😂😂
They are such a pair of chavs. I feel so sorry for Jason living with that vain self obsessed potty mouthed pair. Whilst I’m on the subject I also pity the neighbours having that bunch next door. Lastly God help Shelly’s next door neighbours. Can you imagine the antisocial antics once that naff bar is in operation in the back garden?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it Moaning Mum who reported her to police?

As for Dog Food, anyone who has dogs has the common sense to know that it’s a bad idea to switch food without a good reason. Can really upset a dogs stomach.
No this all happened like two years ago before moaning mum was even on IG !

Reactions: 1
Becky reminds me of that mum on mean girls, the blonde that tries to be cool 👵🏼❌👎
No wonder Brooke talks to her like tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the women she has given a shout out too today @Linda.myhomestyle16 has to be one of the most annoying people on IG. Constantly shouting out candles etc, begging and I mean begging for likes on her photos and talking about her illness. Anybody else seen this ? She definitely deserves her own thread
Erm erm erm is all you hear , and then she says oh going to have to stop saying that its driving me mad , how does she think we feel listening to her say it , and how many times do we have to hear about her illness and her holidays ,and now her mums illness

Reactions: 2
Omg yes!!! And I feel awful saying that as she’s obviously ill and going through a hard time and nobody deserves that but they all harp on about following people that make you feel good etc so had to unfollow after I found I keep skipping past as it just left me feeling so bored and depressed and that’s not what I go on Instagram for! it’s just constant crying or depressing talk about her illness or her mums and have also seen her recently being quite rude on stories when she was saying she can’t tell everyone what’s going on so stop messaging her etc and will only tell the ones she’s close too.. why start talking about stuff then not tell the whole story there’s no point! She’s also always arse licking the bigger accounts in the comments and shout outs and literally one shows soul candles lately 😴

Reactions: 3

As for Dog Food, anyone who has dogs has the common sense to know that it’s a bad idea to switch food without a good reason. Can really upset a dogs stomach.
I think it was Aileen, her purple tear drop page, she went in on Becky over it all and had a backlash and deleted her account and did the the same to moaning mum then deleted that account and has made a new one again now, that girl has more faces than the man with no faces 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I think it was Aileen, her purple tear drop page, she went in on Becky over it all and had a backlash and deleted her account and did the the same to moaning mum then deleted that account and has made a new one again now, that girl has more faces than the man with no faces 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh yeah I remember her doing stories on it she never named her by name but it was obviously Becky she was talking about then got loads of hate and deleted her account wasn’t she involved in some drama with someone else aswell before or a falling out want to say with keepingupwiththekingsberrys and thelittlelewisfamily so don’t know how reliable a source she is lol

Reactions: 4
Omg yes!!! And I feel awful saying that as she’s obviously ill and going through a hard time and nobody deserves that but they all harp on about following people that make you feel good etc so had to unfollow after I found I keep skipping past as it just left me feeling so bored and depressed and that’s not what I go on Instagram for! it’s just constant crying or depressing talk about her illness or her mums and have also seen her recently being quite rude on stories when she was saying she can’t tell everyone what’s going on so stop messaging her etc and will only tell the ones she’s close too.. why start talking about stuff then not tell the whole story there’s no point! She’s also always arse licking the bigger accounts in the comments and shout outs and literally one shows soul candles lately 😴
It’s just attention seeking, why tell us something’s wrong but then get annoyed if you ask about it and say it’s none of our business, don’t bleeping go on about it then you stupid cow 🙄

Of course Von haus asked you to be involved
No begging hey Becks??its actually rediculous the amount of free stuff this company is sending.. I’m just fed up with it!

Reactions: 8
Of course Von haus asked you to be involved
No begging hey Becks??its actually rediculous the amount of free stuff this company is sending.. I’m just fed up with it!
It actually puts me off buying anything from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It actually puts me off buying anything from them.
Absolutely
I wouldn’t buy from any of these influencers they are desperate to make instagram a job and beggy things she should be owed money because of the time she begs online
Pull the other one

Love that she has to display the price of the new patio set that she was conveniently gifted. Snore, duck off you beg

Reactions: 9
Dunno why these companies give her the stuff give it To ones who need it she was gifted her last one also at August time and never used!.. must message them saying I need one as I'm going up my garden and I'm poor

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Dunno why these companies give her the stuff give it To ones who need it she was gifted her last one also at August time and never used!.. must message them saying I need one as I'm going up my garden and I'm poor
I’m going to do the exact same thing!

Love how she goes ‘got all the family out here helping’ when all she did was stand there and film it and then goes ‘yay we did it’ no love. Put your bleeping phone down for once.

• Haha
Me too, our garden furniture is falling to pieces, wonder if they’ll give me one, I’m only a small account so may be of use to them 🙄🙄🙄
Same as that but it's the small accounts that could do them the sales as they ain't fake followers!! Family accounts etc

No this all happened like two years ago before moaning mum was even on IG !
I thought my ears were burning 🤣

No I didnt. Please dont throw accusations around. I am not sure what this post is going on about but I never call the police on anyone unless it's a serious reason as to why I'm not like half the twats on insta who 'threaten police action'over people having a dig at each other

I’m sure that was the rumour. And how Moaning Mum really for started as an account was going in on Becky.

Can’t stand either of them 😂

Well at least that true

Yes it was Aileen. 🤢🤮

Last edited:
It makes me sick how much free stuff she happily accepts that she doesn't need, Yet a few year ago she was raising money for the less fortunate. Absolute joke. Makes it all the more clear she raised that money to make herself look like a good person. She is a pathetic greedy woman. I can not stand her and what she has become. I don't even bother watching her now as its just ad after ad, gifted and more hauls of absolute shite she's bought. I don't understand how she has any followers left in all honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.