Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me... her hairline annoys the hell out of me, looks like she’s wearing a wig. Her face is too old for the hair style - feel really bitchy saying that but had to get it out 🤪😂
Her hair seems too big for her head and she’s constantly poofinh it up and swinging it forward! Trying to cover her face probably 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How cheap and fake do the faux flowers look! Does it get on anyone’s nerves how she always touches, ruffles and pulls at the flowers and plants! Oh and at her bloody tops when she’s trying them on!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is definitely reading here as she has now started to call her famous Cheesecake (with no cream cheese) a lemon desert.

Flowers tacky and all I can notice is how cluttered everything looks.

Reactions: 13
No one - I repeat no one asked for this lemon recipe
Please go away
Notice how she’s not calling it a cheesecake now since we mentioned it on here, she’s still reading

Another thing I remembered that really annoys me is when she was talking about her followers and when she hit certain mile stones and says she’s only had her account for x amount of time she counts it from the start of this new account implying to new followers shes only been on Instagram for that amount of time and built it up that quickly she never mentions the account she had before for a whole year before it got deleted, so when she set this new one up she had loads of followers from day one from the old account it wasn’t like all new people found her and she built up that quickly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Notice how she’s not calling it a cheesecake now since we mentioned it on here, she’s still reading

Another thing I remembered that really annoys me is when she was talking about her followers and when she hit certain mile stones and says she’s only had her account for x amount of time she counts it from the start of this new account implying to new followers shes only been on Instagram for that amount of time and built it up that quickly she never mentions the account she had before for a whole year before it got deleted, so when she set this new one up she had loads of followers from day one from the old account it wasn’t like all new people found her and she built up that quickly!
The old account was blocked by Instagram for buying followers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The old account was blocked by Instagram for buying followers
Amen!!!!!! Beggyhomesweethome!

She is definitely reading here as she has now started to call her famous Cheesecake (with no cream cheese) a lemon desert.

Flowers tacky and all I can notice is how cluttered everything looks.
I don’t believe for a second that anyone asks for that recipe!!! Jeeeeez anyone would just google it and get an actual cheesecake recipe!!

Is it just me... her hairline annoys the hell out of me, looks like she’s wearing a wig. Her face is too old for the hair style - feel really bitchy saying that but had to get it out 🤪😂
Too old for the hairdo, too old for the clothes.... she just needs to accept she looks in her 50s and stop being in denial

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beggy please put a bra on no one I repeat no one wants to see that !!!!!! Strapless bra anyone

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is she hash tagging “beauty” in her latest post?!?!? False advertising by every standard!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is struggling for content
Why do we need to know you put on a dress
Like really

Go enjoy dolly and sit on your #begged for garden furniture

The thing ive noticed is that she doesn't put #ad on the actual post -in bold or first but drops it in the sea of hashtags
Which in fact isn't following the rules of the ASA, it needs to be bold and at the start of any grid post as, not hidden in the hash tags, it also needs to be on every page of a story relating to the product she is advertising, but no, she only puts it (#ad) once, she's going to be in bother before long. I report her every time

Which in fact isn't following the rules of the ASA, it needs to be bold and at the start of any grid post as, not hidden in the hash tags, it also needs to be on every page of a story relating to the product she is advertising, but no, she only puts it (#ad) once, she's going to be in bother before long. I report her every time
How and who do we report to?

Absolutely bleeping agree! Let’s all message them and beg for a bleeping freebie - bet the small accounts and families who actually have to save for months and work for it won’t even get a bleeping reply back from Von bleeping trap or whatever the duck they’re called
I'm gonna try it just for shits and giggles, I have just over 100 followers, don't want to be a big account with thousands of followers, follower numbers mean zilch to me! Lets see what von horse's response is huh 😂😂

How and who do we report to?
Go onto the ASA website

What made me laugh was the "oh if you want to send a card for my birthday send it to the shop" it doesn't take einstien to work out where she lives from that morrisons and the view from her bedroom window 🤦‍♀️
I found where she lives within about 22.3 seconds, like you say, too easy given how lax she is with security

Was going to ask the same how do I report and who to? There’s so many culprits on Instagram
On the ASA website

She is not just car crash TV but she's also trailer trash, her parents live in a chalet/static on a trailer park, has anyone else noticed the state of their home??? Beggy boils my piss, she is way OTT fake, as fake as her 'succulents' she is desperate to be Nikki from Westholme.

As for soul candles, I bought the relax room spray out of sheer stupidity, because I wanted to see for myself that their reviews were absolute bullshit, oh it makes me nod off so fast, it really helps me sleep etc etc etc, I'm an insomniac, so I thought I'd be the perfect person to review it honestly. I'm about to pop my review on their website, what's the betting it doesn't get published???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My honest review, I wonder how long it stays there for... all other reviews are 5 stars

Did anyone else see her story when insta deleted loads of bots?
Her rant had me pmsl.
"I work so hard to build my account, I've lost so many thousand followers, bleeping great"

No love, your job is to shell out 1p's and 2p's in a cruddy pier arcade for minimum wage. Instagram is not your job. They weren't your followers, they were bots that you purchased so it appeared you had a larger following than you really do. Get a life 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
My honest review, I wonder how long it stays there for... all other reviews are 5 stars

Her rant had me pmsl.
"I work so hard to build my account, I've lost so many thousand followers, bleeping great"

No love, your job is to shell out 1p's and 2p's in a cruddy pier arcade for minimum wage. Instagram is not your job. They weren't your followers, they were bots that you purchased so it appeared you had a larger following than you really do. Get a life 🤬
Oh she lost her tiny mind, you would think someone had taken her right arm. It was a tragedy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one - I repeat no one asked for this lemon recipe
Please go away
Jesus is she sharing it AGAIN! She’d have an aff link for it if she could 🤣🤣🤣

Her rant had me pmsl.

How has she works hard to build her account when majority of her following are gained from doing competition, she has a few hundred likes on pics but thousands of followers 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.