Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to read her latest post in the jumpsuit 3 times. I’m guessing it’s her phone typos replacing nerves with nervous.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen it all now with beggy Becky, she has added the hashtag ‘influencer’ to her latest posts. Well you certainly don’t influence me luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw god that new pic she’s posted. Filtered to the max but still looks 50+ not 40. And is that even a smile or a grimace. And don’t get me started on the vid of her daughter ‘pinching’ her hairband! Like what even is that pose she did? Totally self obsessed the pair of them. VOM.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is gonna be loud and lairy coming back tonight from the doo..get the ear plugs ready..

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when she first mentioned this night out and made it sound like such deal and that they were gonna get picked up in a limo I think..que tonight and she’s on a bus 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to really like her but I would say definitely since Christmas she has changed. She has become very greedy whilst slating others for doing the same. She failed to mention on her stories that the poundshop haul was a Ad/ Gift but did on her grid. She has become very up her own arse, definitely has fake followers, don’t remember the swipe up for that one on eBay 😂.

Many of the longer term instagram accounts have become this way, it’s just ad after ad and look at what I have got in the post today. I turn so much stuff down, yes course you do love.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when she first mentioned this night out and made it sound like such deal and that they were gonna get picked up in a limo I think..que tonight and she’s on a bus 😂😂
Lmao I thought that when the mini bus turned up! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s got some elbow grease in there 🤔
Matches her hair grease

Omg could you imagine how dule her book would be! What could she seriously write about how to put a paper star together and paint,paint,paint and paint the same wall over and over again! She’s a joke in every single way! 👵🏻👵🏻🤣🤣
Her book is already out.. it’s the latest Dulux colour chart available in all homeware stores 💩

I’ve actually come to despise this woman and her claw finger toes 🤮 she’s so far up her own arse it’s unreal she needs to do a car boot of her own get rid of the tat and put the money towards surgery for them toes !
Claw finger toes!!! Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen it all now with beggy Becky, she has added the hashtag ‘influencer’ to her latest posts. Well you certainly don’t influence me luv.
So up herself, who actually wants her tit or wants to be like her? I mean I don’t know anyone who wants to be an 8 foot giraffe with cement blocks for feet and teeth like a broken fence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If you want to read what her book would be like, have a look at her blog... the link is in her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is simply shocking. Safe to say a ghost writer would be required. Chapter 1 - Painting a Wall. Chapter 2 - Painting Same Wall Different Colour. Chapter 3 - My Tacky As Hell Absolutely Shite Christmas Tree. Chapter 4 - Straightening My Really Thick (AKA Fick) Hair (or Her as it’s known in my house). Chapter 5 - How To Make Kong Po Chicken. It’s KUNG PO you silly mare!.. Definitely a bestseller there 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Last Christmas was hard to watch, if she put anymore decks up I think her house would have been a silver snow globe,. I kept shouting stop buying decorations. Those 1000 lights and the lights that lazered up and down, jeez I felt my head and eyes wobble with them all. Can’t be good for them, those damn flashing lights.

Reactions: 4
Getting pissed again..just for a change..oooh let's show the prosecco so I can earn more money from it..liquid diet..

Reactions: 3
Her voice on the latest stories. Her voice is bleeping horrible, sounds like a fog horn shouting across everyone. duck off you alcoholic giraffe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she says the word ‘succulents” it makes my skin crawl. Why does her husband look much older too? Do they go on sunbeds 5 times a day or what? I’m 40 and Becky could pass as my Mother’s age!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she says the word ‘succulents” it makes my skin crawl. Why does her husband look much older too? Do they go on sunbeds 5 times a day or what? I’m 40 and Becky could pass as my Mother’s age!
Her husband is much older than her 10 or 11 years he was 50 last year or year before I think x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.