Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear 11 hours or Vegas one more time.

Let’s pray the WiFi is down up in the sky. Peace for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
insta will probably shut her account down for being inactive, don’t think she’s ever not done stories for no more than 2 hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you going to Vegas, Beggy?
You should have mentioned it 🙄

When I go on holiday, my phone goes off, I check it once a day to see if my kids ( grown ups) have been in touch & then it goes off again. I take a good old fashioned camera to film any memories & I live in the moment. I don’t get why she can’t just do that, of course check in with her kids but not bloody social media, you’ve paid an absolute fortune to go away why do you want to miss half of it filming it for everyone else to see?!!
Madness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The VIP lounge cracked me up!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Beggy we've all done the No1 lounge. Yeah it's slightly better than hanging around duty free but stop talking out your arse. It's cheap and cheerful if you like the soggy pastries and a wetherspoons type bar.
Surprised they let you in it with that tshirt on. B is for bellend right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh her mentioning she's doing a bit of shopping at the airport 🤪 has she not done enough already and can she not wait till she's in Vegas 🤔

11 hours peace and quiet, how will she cope with no WiFi? Hopefully she’s not gonna pay for it on board 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She can barely keep her eyes open with those things hanging over her. They are bloody awful. What’s wrong with natural lashes? I’ve never had false in my life, I just put mascara on. Call me old (I’m 40 lol) but all this fake tan, fake lashes, nails done every few weeks etc it’s so unnecessary, she doesn’t look good for it. We are all different of course, if it makes you happy go for it but Becky gets tit nails, tit eyelashes and she looks like she needs exfoliating.

Also, Becky hiding the date she was going away from her followers just to surprise them it’s today. Ffs. She’s going on holiday to Vegas. it‘s hardly the event of the year for her followers.
I'm the same as you, I never have and never will do this high maintenance fakery! I barely have any eyelashes as they fall out in clumps (no idea why, neither does my optician or doctor) but I still wouldn't wear fakes because the majority of them look awful! However, I would like my brows microbladed if I can ever justify the expense, but that is all I'd have done. (I'm 42)

How long is she going for for?
I'm sure she said 5 days, it was a while ago and my memory is tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she has been going on you would hope it was for 5 weeks, 5 days isn’t long enough. Could we have a whip round to send her somewhere else until January and avoid a beggy Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , did Jason do her eyelashes with his eyes shut:unsure::unsure:, no way any salon would do those:sick:, I taught myself how to do them, and even my first time wasn't anywhere near as bad as that:ROFLMAO:, here comes the videos of her spending money on shite, I pray to god we aint gonna see those feet out:oops:, I feel for Jason, if she's had no internet, he's gonna have to listen to her for the next 11 hours:ROFLMAO: #prayforjason:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Before & after of eyelashes
I’d be demanding a refund 👀
I have Russian eyelashes...even after 3 weeks mine look a lot better than that! I don’t know how much she pays but I’d be furious. It’s obvious she doesn’t look after them. If toy do they last and don’t clump. But why am I surprised. She does get infills quiet a lot! 🤷‍♀️

On another note...how long do we all think it’ll be before she’s posting in Los vagaz 🤣🤣🤣🤔

I’m all for people wanting to take care of themselves but why on earth is a 40 year old having eyelash extensions, bad eyelash extensions at that?!
I’m 44 and have lashes ...but they are bloody gorgeous! But If they look like beggys I’d be wearing sunglasses 24/7🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
5 days?? She could go for 2 years with the amount of clothes she’s bought for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha those lounges are NOT posh or luxury. I have used and i would rather just go to one of the nice restaurants they have and buy decent quality alcohol and food. It's like a holiday inn canteen in those lounges that cost about £18.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.