Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! They’re bloody awful! I’d want my money back! They’re not cheap to have done either are they????

Er... nope
I wouldn't know the cost as I've never had them done myself, the only treatments I get at a beauty therapists are massages for my poor old back! Personally I'm not into fakery of any kind (well, apart from a fake account on insta 😂)

Beggy's are obviously cheap or free because you just wouldn't pay good money for those, would you? 😂

5 days?? She could go for 2 years with the amount of clothes she’s bought for it!
I know right, 25 different outfits for each day! 😂😂
I don't see the point in flying all that way for just 5 days, when we go long haul, we go for at least 3 weeks, so that we can explore as much as possible, we get our monies worth, because holidays aren't cheap. The world is a huge place with so many sights to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So much for having a break from her phone ! Bore off Beggy with your chavs guide to LOS Vegas.

Reactions: 9
I rarely watch her but every time I peek at her stories she’s bought something for her holiday.

My eldest is 22 now, youngest two are 15 but I still feel the mum guilt if I spend money on myself. I wonder if Becky was ever like that when her kids were younger

Reactions: 5
Ah, but is must have been amazing to witness because it was in LOS VEGAS BABY
😂

' i gagging'
' want cuppa'

I bleeping want her to learn some grammar!

She should be held up to teenagers so they know why its important to pay attention in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s gone to Las Vegas to do exactly what she does when she’s at home?
Shopping
Nana napping
Drinking
Documenting every boring thing that happens in her day

Just put your phone down and enjoy your bleeping holiday that most people can’t afford to do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not being a snob as I’ve stayed in various different levels of hotels in Vegas but it looks as though she’s staying in the Excalibur which is pretty basic so it’s probably not cost thousands.

Reactions: 11
Fancy staying in a hotel were you have to take your own kettle, yet yesterday she was bragging about drinking champagne in the ‘vip’ lounge.
That doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The baps are out in full swing the poor poor people of LOS Vegas having that sore sight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Seriously who goes to Walmart on day one of your holiday to Vegas!

I find that so sad that’s she can’t keep away from going to the America version if Asda while on holiday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fancy staying in a hotel were you have to take your own kettle, yet yesterday she was bragging about drinking champagne in the ‘vip’ lounge.
That doesn’t make any sense.
No hotels in Vegas have a kettle, coffee maker in some of them, that being said I certainly wouldn’t take a kettle with me lol. There’s Starbucks literally everywhere

Reactions: 6
No hotels in Vegas have a kettle, coffee maker in some of them, that being said I certainly wouldn’t take a kettle with me lol. There’s Starbucks literally everywhere
That’s mad isn’t it, Surely they know us Brits like a brew lol!
Yeah not sure I’d pack one either, especially if there’s coffee houses everywhere. She’s a strange woman 🙈

Reactions: 3
Agreed , even the likes of the Wynn and cosmopolitan don’t have a kettle and they are ‘high end.’I think she’s at the Excalibur- very cheap or maybe the New York New York, which is ok but certainly not expensive .
She shouldn’t have gone to bed so early- it’s well known that to avoid jet lag you should stay up until your normal bed time! Instead she’s on Instagram at 2am 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.