Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced these “beauty” shops naff hers up on purpose and the whole flip flop thing she needs Fining for driving with them dinosaur feet regardless of flip flops she could take an hgv out with them things

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t anyone who knows her say anything regarding how truly horrific those lashes look. I’ve had lala lashes done a few times and they’ve always looked beautiful, not sure what she asks for or what kind of lashes those are but surely they don’t offer ‘A clumpy eyelash look’ - Sad thing is she keeps going back to them, they must be rubbing their hands every time she rebooks 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her eyelashes 😂😂😂😂😂
I can’t believe she pays for them! She need a new salon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It probably takes her all day to dust around all the tat she has in her house . The shelves with the picture frames , candles ,stars ,fake plants ornaments ,stars , more candles etc The place that does her eye lashes probably laugh up their sleeve when she leaves at the mess of them .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Done a bit of housework so now can’t cook dinner... 🙄
Imagine how long it takes to dust 497689 unlit gifted candles with a make up brush though! Cor blimey bet the old battle axe is exhausted! Must be time to pop over to Morrisons and spend £23 on a bottle of rhubarb gin surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you still shouldn’t have it on your lap though I got pulled over once and the police told me off and let me off with a warning. You shouldn’t have any phone / sat nav on your lap it’s still classed as a distraction ... and if your looking down at a satnav driving surely that’s dangerous? If your not why don’t you put on the passenger seat?
eating whilst driving is another no no as it’s also distracting

Reactions: 4
There meant to be Russian lashes but by the looks of it there either not qualified in Russian lashes or are just pure tit at doing them. They shouldn’t be clumped together like that, they don’t even suit her eye shape!

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t anyone who knows her say anything regarding how truly horrific those lashes look. I’ve had lala lashes done a few times and they’ve always looked beautiful, not sure what she asks for or what kind of lashes those are but surely they don’t offer ‘A clumpy eyelash look’ - Sad thing is she keeps going back to them, they must be rubbing their hands every time she rebooks 🙈
Looks like they’ve rubbed them together during the fitting ....then just thrown them on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She gets her eyelashes done at the salon where Brooke works, they are rubbish, i go to another salon in the same town & mine look nothing like that even after 2 weeks!! Mine never clump as I actually look after them. I don't understand how on earth you can walk out with new eyelashes all clumped together like that!!!

Also the reason everyone is bringing up the flip flop thing for those that are new here, Beggy had the audacity to share a picture & warn people of the risks of driving with flip flops on when she clearly does it all the time! Legal or not, don't bloody preach to your followers when you're doing it yourself! She's thick as bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Becky if you do read this you're seriously getting mugged off with those lashes. They look awful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.