Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄
she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my shit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did she not say she is getting him 50 gifts?!
Yep, 50 for 50. Think of all the gifts she’ll be getting on her birthday 😉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

NoseyNeb

On the receipt to Becky from Tony Almond, can anyone read the bottom of it? Does it state donation to charity? Is he putting it through as a charity donation for a tax deduction? Surely that’s not right, is it? 🤔
Clear as day says donation to charity, I managed to get a screenshot of the full receipt, £92.51 of xmas tat gifted to Beggy as part of their marketing. I'm about to email HMRC the screenshots and screen recording of Beggy's stories.

Time for a little revenge for Beggy being rude to me when I politely messaged her about driving in flip flop boats, although I do know she won't be the one in trouble with HMRC, but then again she might if she isn't declaring her earnings and gifts. Win win 2 in 1!!! This gifting bollocks really boils my piss as it drives up the prices for us consumers who actually pay for what we want instead of being a beg!

Reported to HMRC 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

justwhytho?

I’m all for people wanting to take care of themselves but why on earth is a 40 year old having eyelash extensions, bad eyelash extensions at that?!
I've had eyelash extensions for years, I look like a damn potato without them and I won't feel anymore comfortable looking like a potato at 40 or 50 either.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having eyelash extensions at 40 or older.
If it makes you feel good go for it, lifes to short and all that.

But jeeze just go somewhere that can actually do extensions and don't walk around looking like a twat. Shit lashes are not ok at any age.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my shit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Caring & considerate is what you are! I can’t even imagine what it’s like to do your kind of work but I’m in awe of you, I really am 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Beggy’s big battleships

I can’t believe how horrible you people are !
A warm welcome to you my beaut! Stay as long as you want, we’re a lovely bunch! Not sure you’re aware but we have a goody bag here for you containing lush things such as koppaberg cider, pair of giant flip flops, hair straightening comb and a framed leaf. I will pop it behind the counter at Livias boutique. Just pop in and say the Beggy fan club sent you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
She cried all the way to the airport because she didn’t want to leave Eliza 😂😂 anyone would think she’s doing six months in Iraq not going to Vegas for a few days

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
And photographing herself saying “Yay, back with my baby”
My god you’ve been on holiday for two weeks, what the actual fuck?!! I’ve not seen my son for 10 months, because he’s in the forces and has done a tour, multiple exercises and a promotion course.
She’ll film/photograph anything for attention, stupid bitch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I think she needs help, the woman is ill and no bloody wonder when she never eats. How the hell does she expect to function when she has little to no nutrients in her body.
I seriously wish Jason would grow some fucking balls and tell her to put her phone away and live her life instead of constantly trying to show off and find things to do or talk about just to get Instagram famous. Better still Jason, smash the bastard phone up and get her to her GP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
That says holding, She isn’t touching her phone with her hands. Same as me, when I have the satnav on it’s in my lap so I can see it as I can’t put a phone holder in my car. But I’m not touching it. I’m not sticking up for her as I have seen her use it on her videos I’m just saying in this particular one I don’t actually see her doing anything wrong.
Constantly looking down at your lap at the sat nav whilst your driving is hardly safe is it?

• Heart

Cheesefiend

Her holiday to los vegas is basically a hotter, bigger version of her work.
Works in an arcade, going on holiday to one!

• Haha
  • Heart