Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed , even the likes of the Wynn and cosmopolitan don’t have a kettle and they are ‘high end.’I think she’s at the New York New York, which is ok but certainly not expensive .
She shouldn’t have gone to bed so early- it’s well known that to avoid jet lag you should stay up until your normal bed time! Instead she’s on Instagram at 2am 🤦🏻‍♀️
And in Asda at 8am 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s mad isn’t it, Surely they know us Brits like a brew lol!
Yeah not sure I’d pack one either, especially if there’s coffee houses everywhere. She’s a strange woman 🙈
I’ve been to loads of different places in America & never had a kettle lol Americans just don’t get ‘tea’, it’s not hard to get a tea in any of the coffee shops there though, it’ll be English breakfast or earl grey. You’d be surprised how many brits will take a travel kettle, I just send my husband down to get me a brew 🤣

Agreed , even the likes of the Wynn and cosmopolitan don’t have a kettle and they are ‘high end.’I think she’s at the New York New York, which is ok but certainly not expensive .
She shouldn’t have gone to bed so early- it’s well known that to avoid jet lag you should stay up until your normal bed time! Instead she’s on Instagram at 2am 🤦🏻‍♀️
Defo! Very basic. She’ll be to bed early again tonight 🙄

Reactions: 3
Guess what Becky,’I work at Tesco and we have a whole aisle of crisps.!! When we went to Vegas we went to Grand Canyon, red rock canyon, Death Valley and hoover dam, not just the strip. We popped into seven 11 to get some snacks and drinks for the room but that was it, even in Orlando we do a shop but trust me I never feel excitement going there! It’s a supermarket.!
I bet she pestered the tit out of Jason to get up, then he was faced with going to a supermarket, what a holiday.! Surprised we’ve not had a happy Thursday but then again her days are probably all muddled from the 11 hour flight (incase she didn’t mention that 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah not sure I’d pack one either, especially if there’s coffee houses everywhere. She’s a strange woman 🙈
Wish I’d taken
I wish I’d taken a kettle to Vienna to make tea if you ask for a cup of tea they look at you as if you have two heads LOL yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the duck spends all that money to go to Los Vegas to go to bloody Asda?
She is an actual real life moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just check that my eyeballs arent malfunctioning...has she gone to American Asda to show us videos of cereal, crisps, dip and sweets?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just check that my eyeballs arent malfunctioning...has she gone to American Asda to show us videos of cereal, crisps, dip and sweets?
She’s like Christopher Columbus- showing us all what America is like 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What is the point ! I’ve been to Vegas and I have never got a cab to the supermarket !

Her hotel is cheap and dated. She is trying to show off bless her with her £400 each flights and £700 hotel. Tagging Virgin - bore off love if your trying for an upgrade!

I’ve called the Wynn & Encore and told them to lock the doors !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ain’t gonna lie that’s me abroad 😂 I have a thing about supermarkets! I actually enjoyed the stories about target!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Christmas decorations left in wallmart hahahahaahaha!!! Serves you right beggy!!
Yet another waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.