Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for people wanting to take care of themselves but why on earth is a 40 year old having eyelash extensions, bad eyelash extensions at that?!

Reactions: 5
I’m all for people wanting to take care of themselves but why on earth is a 40 year old having eyelash extensions, bad eyelash extensions at that?!
I've had eyelash extensions for years, I look like a damn potato without them and I won't feel anymore comfortable looking like a potato at 40 or 50 either.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having eyelash extensions at 40 or older.
If it makes you feel good go for it, lifes to short and all that.

But jeeze just go somewhere that can actually do extensions and don't walk around looking like a twit. tit lashes are not ok at any age.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm over 50 and I have a full set of Russian volume lashes every month. My own lashes have always been very fine and never long and noticeable but having (decent) fakes makes a world of difference to how I feel and look.
Just like to add that they look NOTHING like hers though + I get lots of compliments on them 👀

Reactions: 15
Reminds me of this meme 😂 literally looks like Beggy has dead flies glued on her eyelids!

And as for the teeth I know it’s been said before but why doesn’t she get them sorted out?! She obviously fusses over her lashes, brows and hair, why not spend some money on one of those invisible braces 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she wasn’t cleaning at all yesterday, she was lying to all her followers and packing for LOS VEYGUS...

duck off you sad, pathetic, attention seeking knob. Who even does that, it’s not as though you’d not already told people a million times that you’re going away anyway.

She really thinks she’s special, maybe she couldn’t say sooner so that they had all security in place before she reached the airport, you know with her being a massive social media star and all that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she wasn’t cleaning at all yesterday, she was lying to all her followers and packing for LOS VEYGUS...

duck off you sad, pathetic, attention seeking knob. Who even does that, it’s not as though you’d not already told people a million times that you’re going away anyway.

She really thinks she’s special, maybe she couldn’t say sooner so that they had all security in place before she reached the airport, you know with her being a massive social media star and all that 🤭
I knew as soon as she said she had to cancel the hotel that they were going today, Jason would have had it all sorted with work surely so something must have come up at work and because he’s supposed to be a higher up maybe he had to sort out whatever the problem was/cover someone’s shift. As if she would even deceive her followers like that though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Before & after of eyelashes
I’d be demanding a refund 👀
She can barely keep her eyes open with those things hanging over her. They are bloody awful. What’s wrong with natural lashes? I’ve never had false in my life, I just put mascara on. Call me old (I’m 40 lol) but all this fake tan, fake lashes, nails done every few weeks etc it’s so unnecessary, she doesn’t look good for it. We are all different of course, if it makes you happy go for it but Becky gets tit nails, tit eyelashes and she looks like she needs exfoliating.

Also, Becky hiding the date she was going away from her followers just to surprise them it’s today. Ffs. She’s going on holiday to Vegas. it‘s hardly the event of the year for her followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s not the bleeping VIP lounge love. Anyone can pay £20 and go in it ! Such a bell end.

Pissed before she gets on. I sort of don’t blame her wedged in economy

Reactions: 11
If she’s flying virgin you can pay for WiFi
She’s going to be boomeranging from the Atlantic 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Let’s hope she gets hammered and they don’t let her on the plane. She’s such a piss head. shes had 3 glasses in like half an hour. Think her diet in Vegas is going to be booze, how will she cope😉

• Haha
Her teeth mate are so long 😂😂 I just can’t she’s like a vampire don’t need to see it so close up either. Be pleased to have peace for 11 hours 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.