Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny how she acts like its her choice not to post her gran daughter much, when we all know if Mac wasn't bothered, that baby would be on half her stories when she visits :ROFLMAO:, posting Brooke driving with her phone on her lap, how thick can someone be, surely you wouldn't want the whole of instagram knowing your daughter doesn't give a duck about road safety at all, and the taking the break from insta when she's in Vegas, we all know isn't gonna happen, she'll be on daily, showing us all her spending all poor Jasons money:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Total prick !
I've reported her for this to the police several times now, time to file another report and attach this photo. I might just send them both the video of the foreign trucker mentioned in the last thread too.
Absolutely no need to touch a phone whilst driving, no need for a phone to be on ones lap whilst driving. My phone stays on silent, in my handbag, in the rear footwell behind my seat when I'm driving, if it rings, it rings through the bluetooth hands free in the car, I only answer it if I feel it is safe to do so and that the call won't distract me, which is very rare.

I was going to suggest that Beggy have a word with Brooke but then I remembered the Beggy drives with her flip-flops on and when she must be half cut from the night before.
I messaged Beggy about her driving in flip flops, her reply was along the lines of...

Don't you worry about me, I will worry about what I do and you worry about you.

Then she blocked me.

She clearly doesn't give a tit and isn't going to stop driving in flip flops/sandals/heels, the head!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've reported her for this to the police several times now, time to file another report and attach this photo. I might just send them both the video of the foreign trucker mentioned in the last thread too.
Absolutely no need to touch a phone whilst driving, no need for a phone to be on ones lap whilst driving. My phone stays on silent, in my handbag, in the rear footwell behind my seat when I'm driving, if it rings, it rings through the bluetooth hands free in the car, I only answer it if I feel it is safe to do so and that the call won't distract me, which is very rare.

I messaged Beggy about her driving in flip flops, her reply was along the lines of...

Don't you worry about me, I will worry about what I do and you worry about you.

Then she blocked me.

She clearly doesn't give a tit and isn't going to stop driving in flip flops/sandals/heels, the head!
It’s not illegal to drive in flip flops? Why do people keep saying this? As long as you can operate the controls safely then there is no problem. I often drive in flip flops or bare feet

Reactions: 17
Swear she’s only just had her lashes infilled. If she actually looked after them like your meant too, I/e brushing them every day especially after a shower and drying them they would last a hell of a lot longer. She’s such a div

Reactions: 1
It’s not illegal to drive in flip flops? Why do people keep saying this? As long as you can operate the controls safely then there is no problem. I often drive in flip flops or bare feet
I’m sure it isn’t illegal to have your phone on your lap while driving either. If completely understand if she was using it in the video but she wasn’t. I often have my phone in my lap when I’m using it for the satnav.

Reactions: 7

That says holding, She isn’t touching her phone with her hands. Same as me, when I have the satnav on it’s in my lap so I can see it as I can’t put a phone holder in my car. But I’m not touching it. I’m not sticking up for her as I have seen her use it on her videos I’m just saying in this particular one I don’t actually see her doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 12
That says holding, She isn’t touching her phone with her hands. Same as me, when I have the satnav on it’s in my lap so I can see it as I can’t put a phone holder in my car. But I’m not touching it. I’m not sticking up for her as I have seen her use it on her videos I’m just saying in this particular one I don’t actually see her doing anything wrong.
Constantly looking down at your lap at the sat nav whilst your driving is hardly safe is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
you still shouldn’t have it on your lap though I got pulled over once and the police told me off and let me off with a warning. You shouldn’t have any phone / sat nav on your lap it’s still classed as a distraction ... and if your looking down at a satnav driving surely that’s dangerous? If your not why don’t you put on the passenger seat?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Constantly looking down at your lap at the sat nav whilst your driving is hardly safe is it?
Agreed, why wouldn’t it be in a sat nav holder?

I think someone needs to set up a rave thread for Brooke 🤭

Moving on from Brooke, it’s October, Which means only thing, It’s nearly time for...

LOS VEYGUS
🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So my comments got deleted where I said where in my previous comment did I state that wearing flip flops to drive was illegal and the link to information online about driving in flip flops.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Surely if you looked out at your bedding in the rain, you’d quickly run out and bring it in, not leave it out there overnight to get absolutely drenched? I can’t be the only one who does a mad dash across the washing line as soon as the rain starts?!

Reactions: 6
It’s not illegal to drive in flip flops no. But if you’re involved in an accident, then there is a chance they can pin the blame on you because you’re not wearing suitable footwear e.g a flip flop could easily get caught on a pedal etc. There was a hell of a lot of police advice around during the heatwave which advised against it and warned of points/fines.
I don’t really care what any one else wears but it I was involved in an accident with another car because they were wearing flip flops, I’d be pretty livid

• Heart
Surely if you looked out at your bedding in the rain, you’d quickly run out and bring it in, not leave it out there overnight to get absolutely drenched? I can’t be the only one who does a mad dash across the washing line as soon as the rain starts?!
Admittedly sometimes if I've noticed too late I wait for the worst of the rain to pass because I'll have to wash them again anyway, this happened to me in the summer at 1am! Stupidly left washing out overnight and we had an unexpected thunderstorm :LOL:

It’s not illegal to drive in flip flops no. But if you’re involved in an accident, then there is a chance they can pin the blame on you because you’re not wearing suitable footwear e.g a flip flop could easily get caught on a pedal etc. There was a hell of a lot of police advice around during the heatwave which advised against it and warned of points/fines.
I don’t really care what any one else wears but it I was involved in an accident with another car because they were wearing flip flops, I’d be pretty livid

• Haha
let’s just leave the flip flop thing now.... personally I wouldn’t wear them driving used to and my feet have slipped several times and just wouldn’t risk it. Beckys probably don’t her feet are size 13 so she would be able to stop it at the end 😂🤣 and anyway Becky does what she wants remember but when someone does have an accident in w car and the police mention footwear were to blame she will of course tell us a thousand stories how wrong it is and how dangerous and careless it is... because Becky is a hypocrite 🙂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When is she actually going to LOS Vegas? I swear we’ve been hearing about it every day for the last year I cannot bare it any longer 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is she actually going to LOS Vegas? I swear we’ve been hearing about it every day for the last year I cannot bare it any longer 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I wish she’d just piss off & never come back 😂
I’ve never known anyone go on about a holiday so much in their life. Just go, switch your phone off, enjoy yourself & get on with it. She’ll be boomeranging everything, showing us all what she buys, what she eats ( or doesn’t) as well as all the screetchy drunken episodes. I can’t bloody wait 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her holiday to los vegas is basically a hotter, bigger version of her work.
Works in an arcade, going on holiday to one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.