Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
@Lucycarmella @GimmeGimmeGimme its honestly a lovely job, I love it. Sounds weird I know! But the bond you create with your service users is amazing. I love them all, it’s very unprofessional to get too attached but it’s impossible not to, hence most of the team tend to put in on average a third of their hours unpaid as the powers above refuse to pay us past our shift end. You can’t leave if it’s “that time” though. Well, no one with a heart could

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
why are people tagging her in their stories saying they never wanted to go to vegas until they saw her stories?! ARE THESE PEOPLE STUPID OR BLIND OR BOTH?! All she has done everyday is say ‘having a pool morning cause had a busy day yesterday’. All they have done is go to Asda and see a man dressed as MJ pretending to do the bloody moon walk. Oh and she had a cup of tea and bought a michael kors bag.. everything she could have done at home? 🤔
She’s made me want to go to Felixstowe...knowing she’s not there 😂

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Who on earth goes on holiday and comes back lighter?? All the calories she consumed were alcohol and yoghurt. Why would she be happy about losing more weight when she already looks like a dry twig?

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
My son has just joined the forces, I’m dreading his first detachment. You must be so proud. I know I am.
I am so proud of him as I am of all our armed forces. I’d like to say it gets easier but I still miss him so much even though he’s been in 8 years now. We are having him home for Christmas this year, first one since he joined and I can’t wait ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

bluey

VIP Member
The outfit!!!!!
Carboot buys at its best, sell ur shite to beggy she will wear it!! All at once!

• Haha

Claudius43

Bragging because she’s lost weight when there isn’t a pick on her! Ridiculous and so worrying for someone with her history

• Wow

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Becky addressed it when hinch first mentioned it so why is it being brought up again, on her amazing holiday where she's having the BEST time with her best friend? Hinch has probably spoilt her holiday now.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I hope jason pushes her out this helicopter, but then again she'd probably cling on to the side with her terradactyl claw toes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NoseyNeb

She's an absolute disgrace, saying she almost bought scales on holiday, then buzzing her golf balls in socks off that she's lost 2lb, knowing full well, she must have people with an ED following her.

She needs a 'massive' reality check and THERAPY asap.

I don't own scales and if I did I'd forget to use them. I can't remember the last time I got weighed, it'll have either been at the gym, doctors or hospital and I never ask what weight the scales say I am, if I feel healthy, (which is rare with all my ailments), then I'm happy, fuck what I weigh, as long as I'm not too obese, I really couldn't give a scabby rats cock what I weigh or how big I look!

*Thread suggestion* - Beggy been Veygus in a Travelodge, do yourself a favour Beggy & give the scales a dodge.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mejt26

The baps are out in full swing the poor poor people of LOS Vegas having that sore sight.

• Haha
  • Sick

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is it 11 nights they’ve been there now? Surely they must be bored of doing the same things every day by now! Why didn’t they do 5 nights in Vegas and fly somewhere else for a week? Somewhere they could have relaxed and chilled out to round off their time together. They’re in bed by 9 every night anyway, they should have gone on one of those saga holidays 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Juju

Seriously who goes to Walmart on day one of your holiday to Vegas!

I find that so sad that’s she can’t keep away from going to the America version if Asda while on holiday.

• Haha
  • Wow

KLRDN

The VIP lounge cracked me up!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Beggy we've all done the No1 lounge. Yeah it's slightly better than hanging around duty free but stop talking out your arse. It's cheap and cheerful if you like the soggy pastries and a wetherspoons type bar.
Surprised they let you in it with that tshirt on. B is for bellend right?

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
That girl who posted about being worried about not getting her beggy fix seriously needs to get a life. Pathetic

• Sick