Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she getting gifted crap for her to give Jayysun, but she's opening them for a nosey too, she might as well go buy him crap from a charity shop!

Why is she buying Jayyysun such crap and tat for his birthday? I know he said he doesn't want anything, but he's 50 ffs buy him something meaningful that he can keep, not throw away tat that's probably as useful as a chocolate teapot! More tit for landfill 🤬😡

Reactions: 13
I bet her son has told her to stay away after posting all the tat she was sent for the baby with her full name. Bet they had a lovely few weeks peace.
Exactly, and anyone with half a brain could track down date of birth, place of birth. She is so stupid. If that was my child, I would be raging.

Reactions: 5
What’s the panic over Christmas In October and having everything ready?

Reactions: 5
She's exhausted?? What about Jason who's had to go back to shift work for 9 days, shift work plus jetlag. Selfish cow.

Also she needs to duck off with the Christmas tit, it's October ffs

Breakfast????? at the time of her posting her story it was 2.20pm??????

Also, why is she having gifted things to give Jason for his birthday. Absolutely no shame as she will act like she's bought them all.

Beggy beggy beggy
Yes!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 I came on to say just this!! All the gifted crap she is planning to give him for his birthday. That bleeping fizz advent calendar is £124.99!! I get a £2 one from Asda because I’m not a beggy little witch! “Oh but here’s 10% off” thanks hun, I’ll spend the £112.50 on something else. head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bought loads from Tony Almond last year when I was blinded by Beckys bullshit, it’s tit stuff. I’ll have to rebuy this year because it literally falls apart when either putting it on your tree or when you’re taking it off.

I am still in bleeping shock that she’s getting gifted stuff for Jason’s birthday and is going to pass them off to him as gifts from her. She’s a greedy bleep, she’d take the steam off your piss if you gifted it to her! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously are these morons colour blind. Thought of you Beggy they are raspberry.
No they are HOT bleeping PINK.
Screenshot_20191019-172827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tick tacky tock here Jason have an alcohol clock 😂😂😂 I’d be embarrassed giving my husband gifted tit for his birthday

she thought Eliza would be big no beggy people don’t grow the rate your feet do

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she buying Jayyysun such crap and tat for his birthday? I know he said he doesn't want anything, but he's 50 ffs buy him something meaningful that he can keep, not throw away tat that's probably as useful as a chocolate teapot! More tit for landfill 🤬😡
Did she not say she is getting him 50 gifts?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄
she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my tit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did she not say she is getting him 50 gifts?!
Yep, 50 for 50. Think of all the gifts she’ll be getting on her birthday 😉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my tit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Caring & considerate is what you are! I can’t even imagine what it’s like to do your kind of work but I’m in awe of you, I really am 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You were just the type of person I was thinking of when I used that example ❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Lucycarmella @GimmeGimmeGimme its honestly a lovely job, I love it. Sounds weird I know! But the bond you create with your service users is amazing. I love them all, it’s very unprofessional to get too attached but it’s impossible not to, hence most of the team tend to put in on average a third of their hours unpaid as the powers above refuse to pay us past our shift end. You can’t leave if it’s “that time” though. Well, no one with a heart could

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yep, 50 for 50. Think of all the gifts she’ll be getting on her birthday 😉
Bless you ! You're an absolute angel. My friend used to work as a nurse in Oncology and many a time we'd arrange to go out + she'd be late due to staying with the family of a patient .... people like you are absolutely salt of the earth . Just want to say thank you for everything you do 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On the receipt to Becky from Tony Almond, can anyone read the bottom of it? Does it state donation to charity? Is he putting it through as a charity donation for a tax deduction? Surely that’s not right, is it? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.