Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
“Me Beggy. He Jason. Jason happy. We vayguss. Uh. So yeah. Sad to leave. Home time tomm”

I read her stories in a cave man voice

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MadGal

VIP Member
Sorry but to the people reporting her for wearing flip flops and having her phone in her lap you are a bit sad. I can understand reporting her for driving the next day after being drunk but she is only human after all and who doesn’t chuck their flip flops on sometimes to drive. Get a life 😂
My gosh this convo was dead a few days ago mate! Telling people to get a life yet you’re trying to resurrect a story that was done and dusted a good few days ago 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Her wardrobe choice for Vegas has been a conplete shower of shite, who dresses her in a morning, Stevie fucking Wonder? 😎 My husband would be telling me to get a grip of myself if I left the hotel room with my tits drooping in a saggy boob tube top and a Heather Trott headband on my noggin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I did that loo roll hack when Instagram wasn’t even a thing so why is she claiming it’s her ‘trick’ - And having to look and ring the date on the pic then put it on her stories whilst she’s on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fucking hell these influencers are sad fucks, fancy getting your knickers in a twist over a bog roll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Jason shouting in the background that he wasn’t close enough to see the tits...Who’d even say that when your wife is going live to 65k people! They’re both a pair of chavs aren’t they, they can spend what they want on whatever they wish but one thing they’ll never be able to buy and that’s class, as my old Mum used to say ‘they’re as common as muck’ 😏

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Good morning, good morning...
Coming to you live from Los Veygus 🤦🏻‍♀️

So she wants to show us the sights, so if you’ve never been to Vegas before you’ll see what it’s like...

Sit the fuck down, Beggy. So far you’ve shown us Blackpool illuminations and Asda.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I’m not sure how to make one personally, but if someone wants to make a rave thread for Beggy, then those people who like her can go there. Just a suggestion 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Hairraiser

VIP Member
So she’s gone to Las Vegas to do exactly what she does when she’s at home?
Shopping
Nana napping
Drinking
Documenting every boring thing that happens in her day

Just put your phone down and enjoy your fucking holiday that most people can’t afford to do

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinky1977

Here come the swipe ups ! What is that T-shirt? Over spent Begs? Oh they must of known who you are Beggy letting you off the extra weight of all the tat you bought.

She’s all about money. Nobody needed to know you spent another $89 on sweets. A huge majority of her followers would not spend that on a weeks shopping.

No Beggy. You traveled cargo. You stayed in a travel tavern. You gambled on an electronic computer game. You sat round an empty shagging pool ( it’s October so it’s not warm enough to sunbath) You went to see the same €50 show you had already seen..... Oh and went round a big ASDA and a €89 helicopter flight in the dark.

You really have made LOS Veygus seem to be Blackpool in the sun! Thank god it’s over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cheesefiend

Im really shocked by the 'homeless goody bag'. Crass. Just crass.
And what a great idea to give a bottle of beer to someone who most likely has alcohol or drug issues.
Shes actually really offensive.

• Angry
  • Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
So Beggy’s clothes rail fell down when she was away and Brooke didn’t bother putting it back up?? Could she be anymore of a Princess

Reactions: 19

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fancy staying in a hotel were you have to take your own kettle, yet yesterday she was bragging about drinking champagne in the ‘vip’ lounge.
That doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19