Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really shocked by the 'homeless goody bag'. Crass. Just crass.
And what a great idea to give a bottle of beer to someone who most likely has alcohol or drug issues.
Shes actually really offensive.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What happened to eating at the Bellagio.? She said they were eating there but Jason then ended up with ribs

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking we could start retyping some of her sentences to help her? Jason is happy, instead of Jason happy lol :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to eating at the Bellagio.? She said they were eating there but Jason then ended up with ribs
They’ve probably spent all their money on chav tracksuits, last seasons MK bags and tit sweets!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cant believe she went to Vegas to basically watch a show she had already seen, go to Asda and buy some starburst

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Me Beggy. He Jason. Jason happy. We vayguss. Uh. So yeah. Sad to leave. Home time tomm”

I read her stories in a cave man voice

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im really shocked by the 'homeless goody bag'. Crass. Just crass.
And what a great idea to give a bottle of beer to someone who most likely has alcohol or drug issues.
Shes actually really offensive.
My thoughts too on that.
A bottle of beer might be what they want, but certainly not what they need. A cold drink, a meal, some clean clothes and a shower would've been a better gift.

She'll give some cruddy answer like "that's personal to us"s
I hope someone asks her how much she's spent gambling in her Q&A. 🙊
She'll be as evasive as possible when asked that won't she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's spent the last week of her holiday talking about going home and how shes gonna miss it when she leaves.....instead of enjoying the flipping holiday 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Her showing what’s in the ‘goody bag’ made me so angry!!! And her smirk on her face. Why not buy a homeless person some water, a decent meal and maybe a sleeping bag or something?? Not a goody bag or absoloute sh*t and hand it over with a bloody smirk

• Heart
Her showing what’s in the ‘goody bag’ made me so angry!!! And her smirk on her face. Why not buy a homeless person some water, a decent meal and maybe a sleeping bag or something?? Not a goody bag or absoloute sh*t and hand it over with a bloody smirk
They only gave stuff that they’d have just thrown in the bin any other time. They didn’t even put their hand in their pocket to really help somebody. Was that her having a guilty conscience after spending thousands gambling & on cheap tat to take home?! People like her make me sick, I never understand why people need to advertise when they ‘help’ someone out, just do it out of the goodness of your heart and not for likes and praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Arnold who??? I mean is it that much effort to google a spelling of a surname or was your headband across your eyes when you were typing? Of course you’ll be back, even though there is a world out there to see, but they don’t all have an Asda hey!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.