Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here literally to see the comments on wtf sheโ€™s wearing!!! LOLLLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sheโ€™s got dressed in the dark ..... prep your clothes the night before beggy not your kettle ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesnโ€™t Jason tell her she looks like a walking jumble sale ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m bleeping crying ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The outfit!!!!!
Carboot buys at its best, sell ur shite to beggy she will wear it!! All at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she popped up dressed like that I thought she was dressing as a tit Elton John tribute act. What a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I have no words ! What is that outfit. She thinks she looks amazing ๐Ÿคฃ That hotel is a dump!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I bleeping snorted laughing so badly when I tapped through and saw todayโ€™s outfit, what is that headband!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You look your best yet beggy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You sure know how to make our day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.