Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s quite a despicable thing to do, yes give to charities by all means but Beggy isn’t a bloody charity! That’s disgusting of not only the company but also Beggy for accepting them. Why the duck does she need more Christmas tree decorations?! Honestly to god I despair at times!!! Some poor families won’t even have a tree to decorate this Christmas yet here are these companies just giving more and more to these greedy influencers. It makes me sick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her talking about Christmas decorations she already has from Homebase has baffled me. How is she surprised that shops sell the same Christmas tat year after year, and that things go on sale in January but won’t be on sale in October? Is she an alien who’s just landed? It’s basic marketing and stock rotation. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy really has no shame, begging for Jason's gifts so she doesn't have to pay

Reactions: 4
On the receipt to Becky from Tony Almond, can anyone read the bottom of it? Does it state donation to charity? Is he putting it through as a charity donation for a tax deduction? Surely that’s not right, is it? 🤔
Clear as day says donation to charity, I managed to get a screenshot of the full receipt, £92.51 of xmas tat gifted to Beggy as part of their marketing. I'm about to email HMRC the screenshots and screen recording of Beggy's stories.

Time for a little revenge for Beggy being rude to me when I politely messaged her about driving in flip flop boats, although I do know she won't be the one in trouble with HMRC, but then again she might if she isn't declaring her earnings and gifts. Win win 2 in 1!!! This gifting bollocks really boils my piss as it drives up the prices for us consumers who actually pay for what we want instead of being a beg!

Reported to HMRC 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my tit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes
Thank you - You are superhuman. These sellers are nothing but gossip fodder.

Clear as day says donation to charity, I managed to get a screenshot of the full receipt, £92.51 of xmas tat gifted to Beggy as part of their marketing. I'm about to email HMRC the screenshots and screen recording of Beggy's stories.

Time for a little revenge for Beggy being rude to me when I politely messaged her about driving in flip flop boats, although I do know she won't be the one in trouble with HMRC, but then again she might if she isn't declaring her earnings and gifts. Win win 2 in 1!!! This gifting bollocks really boils my piss as it drives up the prices for us consumers who actually pay for what we want instead of being a beg!

Reported to HMRC 🙄
I haven't seen these, did the company send this stuff for free and include a receipt or is this crap she bought last Christmas?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I haven't seen these, did the company send this stuff for free and include a receipt or is this crap she bought last Christmas?
they included the receipt so she could tell her followers how much everything was

Reactions: 2
Hinch has put a story up about her loo roll curtains this morning (which she never claims she bloody invented)... how long before beggy posts a screenshot for the 1800’s proving she bloody did it first 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yee, they apparently included a receipt so that Beggy could tell her followers how much each item cost, should they ask her...would they?
However, all their prices are on their website, so they've dropped themselves in it by sending that receipt, or Beggy has by showing the full receipt for all to see! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is now on another level of wrong. What sort of dodgy company does this ! Anyone contacted them ? Bet they do it to all the chavs on Instagram who like this tat

Reactions: 5
Made me so angry when I noticed it, there are so many worthy charities out there who would love new decorations for a Christmas tree... hospices, day centres, women’s shelters, hospitals etc etc and she sits there lapping up all those freebies after just spending thousands in Los Veygus.
Zero fucks are given though from either the ‘influencer’ or the company gifting, as both are just out to line their own pockets.
What a sad world we live in when companies keep giving to those that have rather than to those that haven’t 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Made me so angry when I noticed it, there are so many worthy charities out there who would love new decorations for a Christmas tree... hospices, day centres, women’s shelters, hospitals etc etc and she sits there lapping up all those freebies after just spending thousands in Los Veygus.
Zero fucks are given though from either the ‘influencer’ or the company gifting, as both are just out to line their own pockets.
What a sad world we live in when companies keep giving to those that have rather than to those that haven’t 😣
Well said 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.