Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Going to make Brooke’s bed...Fuck right off. She’s 18 years old, an adult, get her to make her own bloody bed! I know I shouldn’t but I can’t help but compare my daughter who is the same age as Brooke, honestly they’re poles apart, my daughter is so independent & lives away from home for Uni, but does EVERYTHING for herself! I doubt Brooke shits without Beggy wiping her arse for her!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will allow all this fuss for a few days but I doubt we’ll see many photos on Instagram of the baby. I’ve never posted pics of my grandkids on social media, my daughter didn’t want them to be on so I respected her decision completely. My close friends & family see pics and tbh that’s all that matters. I’ve no idea why these people with thousands and thousands of followers would want to expose their child to all those strangers on social media.

Pinky1977

It’s September! Why is she talking about cable tying wedding chair sashes to a tree!

Her tree’s are awful and I can’t work out why she thinks she’s an expert ! She has no right to tell people how to decorate or dish out any advice ?

I love how she bought metal straws instead of plastic but then throws away 5000 plastic cable ties each year.

Give it up Beggy. Your content is boring and your chav trees make me want to throw up 🤮

People asked to see the food she eats ! Bullshit! Come on surprise me ! What you having for dinner ? Bread crumbs off the mushrooms? 🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I’ve been out all afternoon but I’m still giggling about the ‘Break Glass In Case Of Emergency’ frame...It doesn’t even make sense. Why does she make these ridiculously cheap looking gifts, it’s bloody horrible, it looks like a 5 year old has done it! And now she’s putting 50 lolly pops in a jar for him...Stop it, Beggy. Please stop it! 🙈

You have no end of talent - Stop the world, I want to get off!!!!

Attachments

• Haha

busybody

Making out she's peeing more because she's drinking more water. Well Beggy you're full of BS. I only drink water, nothing else, I don't pee alot (sorry TMI!) When we drink water our body absorbs is as there is very little waste, whereas tea/coffee/fizzy pop are diuretics, there is also alot in those drinks that is no good for our bodies to absorb, so alot more waste, making us pee more.

For example, I can go out for the day with my daughter, who drinks fizzy pop, I drink water, my daughter will need to pee at least 3 times during the day, whereas I'll maybe go once, if that, because my body is absorbing what I drink.

So I don't believe Beggy is drinking water and needing to pee so much. Full of SHIT!
I drink a lot of water and I do go to the loo a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

NoseyNeb

I wish she wouldn't wear boob tubes, she doesn't have the boobs for them, her boobs are like putting a golf ball in a sock! It makes me sick 🤮

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wakes up
Picks up phone
Scrolls tattle / insta
Scratches sweaty chest
Licks finger to wipe mark off her face

Why is she so grotty?!

Get up, get a shower, brush your teeth, put some appropriate clothes on, have your breakfast and THEN pick up your phone. She’s so addicted to it it’s the first thing she thinks of as soon as she opens her eyes, isn’t it?! 😏

• Haha

busybody

Omg the spelling lol. Then going on about gift ideas like she’s the inventor of them! Jesus Christ 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Carratt2019

I feel angry....disgusted and bloody sickened at the amount of clothes she has just got rid off. God knows what or when she would of worn all that 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Shes a disgrace..serious clothing buying habit gone wrong!!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Did she really just lay there & scratch her sweaty cleavage in front off 66k people 🤢

She has zero decorum or self respect!
Sorry but that’s just yucky!!!

• Sick

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Ffs I wanted a nice quiet morning, let the kids lie in but no she goes from whispering, then the next video squealing full blast and wakes a street up.

Pay day is it Becky? She’s hyper.

• Haha

whitetable19

If love to know where they get their money from! Jason is constantly getting new phones and she’s just said they buy them outright (showing off but trying not to show it!)

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I use a brush to put the tan on so it gets in all the grooves on my face...

Those aren’t grooves, Beggy! They’re big fuck off crevices love!! 🙄

• Haha

NoseyNeb

Today's dumbest saying

"Just thought of it in my head"

What planet is she on??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha