Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your lashes sorted love, they look bloody awful! Her beautician must dislike her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Brooke’s defence, the car wasn’t moving so (hopefully) she moved it 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Who put you up as defender? Brooke is an arrogant little twit who has been seen driving many times with her phone on her knee! She thinks she’s above the law. She only passed her test last year so she’s still a novice driver who should be doing things by the book!
So she’s fell out of bed and gone to the gym no wash or anything 🤷‍♀️ Grubby son of a witch 🤮
She’s pure filth!
She doesn’t even wash the clothes she’s bought from car boot sales that have been goodness knows where, before she hangs them up her “ wardrobe room”.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What Middle Aged woman goes out with their teenage daughter and her friends for lunch🤔
Haha well I’m 40, I hope I’m not classed as middle aged. I’d go out for lunch with my daughters but not tag along with their mates 😂😂 She tries so hard to be 18. She really has never grown up, she doesn’t act like a mum, she’s too self absorbed.

Just watched carlyjadedrake story of her and her mum in sainsburys and they came across pampass grass ...to which they said if you got this in your front garden it means your a swinger 😂😂😂😂 beggys got it in hers 👌🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loo
She’s pure filth!
She doesn’t even wash the clothes she’s bought from car boot sales that have been goodness knows where, before she hangs them up her “ wardrobe room”.
I beg to differ, she often does story's where she's washed the new clothes and shes hanging them on the line.

• Haha
Just watched carlyjadedrake story of her and her mum in sainsburys and they came across pampass grass ...to which they said if you got this in your front garden it means your a swinger 😂😂😂😂 beggys got it in hers 👌🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Loo

I beg to differ, she often does story's where she's washed the new clothes and shes hanging them on the line.
The thing that puzzles me with this is that she’s washed them. But then Hangs them up in her wardrobe with cardboard tags intact 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing that puzzles me with this is that she’s washed them. But then Hangs them up in her wardrobe with cardboard tags intact 🧐
That's a valid point, I haven't really noticed that before, but now that you have pointed it out 🤔

Reactions: 5
Loo

Check out her insta tv, booty hauls! Clothes she’s bought from car boots with tags still on unwashed and on hangers, yes she may wash the ones without tags but she’s most certainly hung up second hand clothes that haven’t been inside her washing machine, unless they come out washed & with their tags still attached 🤔

Reactions: 2
Iv
Check out her insta tv, booty hauls! Clothes she’s bought from car boots with tags still on unwashed and on hangers, yes she may wash the ones without tags but she’s most certainly hung up second hand clothes that haven’t been inside her washing machine, unless they come out washed & with their tags still attached 🤔
Iv not noticed it before but now it's been brought to light I can see it.
Very strange

How funny that Beggy said she's not been able to go to the gym because she's been so busy. Busy with what? Pottering around and going shopping?
She herself said so often lately she has nothing to do and will just be "pottering" about 🙄🤐

Reactions: 5
Becky really emphasising that she has showered today.

Why was she talking like that about Jason’s birthday? Her voice, weird facial expressions... odd.

If that glass of water gets over 100 likes them people are mad. How can a picture like that get likes and yet someone on a smaller account posts a beautiful photo of a room, a mirror or something and it gets a a small amount. Becky could post a photo of her toes (shudder) and people would like it, the sheep just like any crap she posts. Her posts and stories have gone to tit.

#help #devil. Becky really needs to go and see her doctor,

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As if she has said that the reason for her horrible leather like skin is because she doesn’t drink enough water 🤣🤣🤣 duck me Beggy, you’re not going to wake up tomorrow looking the age you CLAIM to be! It’s because you don’t eat why you look like a bag of tit and have no energy! She’s gone to the gym and she’s had nothing beforehand and nothing after to keep her energy levels up, she said she’s going to make something to eat but I bet it’ll be something small and unhealthy! Never known anyone in more denial than she is!

Reactions: 7
That actually wouldn't surprise me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.