Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been said before I know but there is obviously something seriously lacking in her life. All she does is spend, spend, spend - Im not jealous as I buy what I want but not to the extreme like Beggy.
And as for her weight loss - why cant her family and friends see it ?

Reactions: 9
I reckon shes murdered Jaysun and made it look like a cycling accident so she can claim his life insurance payout....no other explanation for her rampant out of control spending.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this thread - but what happened to thar friend of hers who had same her colour and same style ? I cant think of her name ! They was always out with each other ?

New to this thread - but what happened to thar friend of hers who had same her colour and same style ? I cant think of her name ! They was always out with each other ?
do you mean dawn? if so, it has been mentioned previously but i dont think anyone actually knows

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dawn and her husband split. Beggy stopped talking about ”my Dawny “ at the same time. So I’m guessing she sided with Dawns husband as she did seem a bit fond of him in then pics she showed 🤮🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dawn and her husband split. Beggy stopped talking about ”my Dawny “ at the same time. So I’m guessing she sided with Dawns husband as she did seem a bit fond of him in then pics she showed 🤮🙄
Oh wow she did seem a bit too fond of him - having said that she was always saving she loved her Dawny. Thank you

Reactions: 5
33 of those coloured ‘H’ bracelets i can count on that story. 33!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
33 of those coloured ‘H’ bracelets i can count on that story. 33!!!!!
That void she lives with must be HUGE!
She has no true friends, her daughter uses her as a babysitter and money tree, her son only sees her on the odd occasion, her many dad's and siblings don't bother with her either and her husband would rather get saddle sore than spend any valuable time with his wife.
She gets a quick buzz from falling onto the buy button, yet that item is soon replaced with either another colour or another product.
Sad to say, but she is mentally unwell, shame only strangers on the internet can see it 😏

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is she going on about this morning?! She hasn't bought herself any new clothes for ages?! Does she forget she shows us everything she buys...I actually can't get over the audacity of her today.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I thought I was in some parallel universe where Beggy doesn’t buy any clothes. 🤣 Has she been sniffing glue?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she taking the actual piss?????
I haven't bought any clothes in ages and ages???
Hello thick witch, what about the Livs boutique the other day??? The shein stuff????
What an absolute moron.
Does she think we are as thick & stupid as her?????
So very clearly has a problem.

Reactions: 23
She’s a very colourful person - shame about her grey garden which looks so dull and all the black indoors

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the rubbish about throwing 3 items out for everyone one piece she buys is to cover up the fact all her clothes are to big for her and she needs smaller clothes. So much for Jason helping her..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve never known anyone sort their clothes out so much … but that room never changes .. it’s obscene

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do have to chuckle, she maintains she hasn't brought herself anything for ages? Yest brought those dreadful skirts from "livie's bootique" 🙊
Only last week.
Then she adds....I've done a massive shien order a mimosa order and another livie's order to "tide" her over.......tide her over when she has 3 out of r of her bedrooms dedicated to her clothes it's odd.

And ill say it again she shows so many traits of adhd and ocd, the impulsiveness and the having to have the same item in all different colours her eating disorder. Or disordered eating in my opinion, the eating of the same bland foods, the oversion to any real veg etc in her diet.
Why doesn't she put money into herself ie in therapy getting to the root of her problems than just mindless chasing after what she thinks is happiness?!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s delusional, hasn’t bought clothes for months & months & months 👀

woman needs serious help. She is desperately unhappy with her life, it’s actually sad to watch now.

Reactions: 8
Talking like it’s normal to get rid of and replace your entire summer wardrobe every year. Wtf
🥴.

Reactions: 8