Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her aspirations for talents are soo deep🤦‍♀️To be bewfull and become a model fml I hate this hag! Also just how much fukin food do two need when she don’t eat? She’s obvs getting all her calories from the THREE bottles of sugar (vimto) and alcohol 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
I'm too caught up in the Ashleigh Huish drama to watch boring Beggy anymore.
It's just rinse and repeat with the boring old mare, she'll be buzzing off her tits waiting for the car boots to start up again so she can fill her tat room with even more cheap polyester fast fashion 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm too caught up in the Ashleigh Huish drama to watch boring Beggy anymore.
It's just rinse and repeat with the boring old mare, she'll be buzzing off her tits waiting for the car boots to start up again so she can fill her tat room with even more cheap polyester fast fashion 🥴
Same Beggi is just filler while I’m waiting for the next post on skanky rapsit,child abuser, ex partner abusing Ashlife stories 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same Beggi is just filler while I’m waiting for the next post on skanky rapsit,child abuser, ex partner abusing Ashlife stories 🤣😆
I didn’t want to mention it on this thread cause I didn’t know if anyone would know who she was! Hahaha I’m so glad I’m not alone in waiting for the moment she dares to show her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez that "gender reveal" pic! Brooke's future MIL (if she plays her cards right) has as tacky tastes as our Begster, just on a bigger budget tbh 🧐

Reactions: 3
The reason you can’t speak Becky is your teeth are to big for your mouth now and the lip flip, you can tell when you have had it done because you can’t stop touching it!

Reactions: 8
Has she lost more weight?!
She looks incredibly thin in her latest stories trying on skirts.

So her friends say they have bought some new clothes for their holiday so Becky has to rush out and buy some too despite having a whole room full of clothes! Absolute madness.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell she looks thinner than ever everything is hanging off her. Why aren’t these friends saying something!! She looks a sad mess. And you’re telling me she doesn’t have enough clothes in her charity shop walk in wardrobe. Shopping is the only thing that fills a massive void in her life. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I feel mean but I don't think I'll ever stop giggling at Begs posting a cashless conspiracy post and saying "cash can't go! There be no boot sales!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Eeeeee it's tickled me that. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im howling at that massive blouse she tried on ....it was like a tent.....she looked ridiculous....
How on earth can she justify buying more new clothes????

The manic look on her face when she's spending... does she really need more clothes? Everything she tryed on was absolutely hanging off her!
Mental.
The top ok, oversized - looks ridiculous but I don’t understand how the trousers fits 8 - 16. Surely they’d fall down? 😂

Reactions: 6
Currently in Florida I could resist for all my tattle friends back home 😂😂😂😂
Can you bring back some baubles please, I hear Beggy is short of a few for this year 🎄
P.S Don't forget to give your old flip-flops to the homeless as you leave.

By the way did you take your own kettle? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7