Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More cheap Chinese knock off bags and jewellery ….she can’t stop can she …it’s a proper addiction I’ve never seen anything like it. Woman is mentally unwell.

Reactions: 17
I do not get the obsession with fake tat. She could have some really nice designer items but no she spunks money on fake tat. She has zero class and really needs to grow up shes in her 40’s but behaves like shes a teenager.

Reactions: 19
Beggy needs to get to Specsavers. These outfits look amazing? She looks like a misfit ragdoll
Those bloody clompy shoes look awful - her legs are too skinny
---
WTF is she wearing this morning - she is soooo trying to be Brookeblessher - grinds my gears , and those god awful bags - why does she need more bags ????????????????????????

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What is with all of these cheap bright clothes with tacky emoji faces? The printed sleeves on that jumper will crack after one wash.

She’s a year older than me, each to their own but I can’t understand the things she’s ordering with tacky emojis.

I haven’t watched her for a while but I was shocked to see how gaunt she is in the face and even with a filter you can see she’s not well. She really does look very sad and she’s shopping to try and make herself happy and get that dopamine hit. She needs intense therapy and support, not a holiday. Does her husband not give a tit? I feel sorry for her, she seems so lonely,

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Beggys 12 quid fake Steve Madden bag will be displayed in her charity shop room with her making out its genuine and expensive. What a twit 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still obsessing about clothes and ‘stuff’. Shes obsessing about clothes/straighteners/cups, planning her ‘airport outfit’ like she’s a teenager.

Personally I’d be excited about having a holiday with my friends and as I have a capsule ‘holiday’ wardrobe - that’s what would get packed!
I think this is her first “ girls “ holiday, apart from the weekend she had in turkey with her friend and son. I’m sure her “ friends “ take the piss out of her why did all the cups go to beggys house? I’m guessing she paid for them so they can all have the same.
In all the years I’ve followed her never seen or heard of them before, she’s a tag along friend for sure!

Reactions: 12
Those fake ysl bags she bought in Turkey have never seen the light of day nor the tit chloe bags either...who in their right mind wants a bag with 'steve madden' plastered all over it....how bleeping tacky.

Reactions: 17
She looks so frail and doddery on her feet in some of her recent vids.

Everyone will think ‘the girls’ have brought their granny on a trip.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know where she’s going on the “girls trip” ? Is it longer than a weekend this time? Hope so the amount of clothes she’s bought.

Reactions: 4
33 of those coloured ‘H’ bracelets i can count on that story. 33!!!!!
They really remind me of handcuffs they way they’re all up her arm, imprisoning her to her life of tat 🤣Also they must be so uncomfortable plus all fake they must absolutely reek of mouldy fake metal
---
Her stick thin legs hanging out of that hideous denim skirt 😳 she reminded me of Olive Oyl Popeyes wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Olive Oyl it’s uncanny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
All that fake, horrific jewellery and fake bags are just vile, does she really think they look good!! The 'Tiffany' stuff is so bad, considering how much money they throw around she could have the real thing, instead she wears loads of fake tit which makes her look even more cheap and tacky. Less is more Beggy!!

Reactions: 14
All that fake, horrific jewellery and fake bags are just vile, does she really think they look good!! The 'Tiffany' stuff is so bad, considering how much money they throw around she could have the real thing, instead she wears loads of fake tit which makes her look even more cheap and tacky. Less is more Beggy!!
Cheap and nasty, suits her.

• Heart
She is mentally stunted at age 12 or something. Or maybe that’s an insult to 12 year olds!
I suppose that’s down to AN. Nikki Graham was the same. She looks so rough now. It’s ravaging her skin. Even that filter can’t help her any more.

Reactions: 7
She is mentally stunted at age 12 or something. Or maybe that’s an insult to 12 year olds!
I suppose that’s down to AN. Nikki Graham was the same. She looks so rough now. It’s ravaging her skin. Even that filter can’t help her any more.
It’s scary how much she resembles Dot Cotton (avec filter)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone take away her purse why is she buy buy buy like as if she doesn't have money to buy when she needs to buy instead. Its obscene, I no longer watch her allot,she looks rough considering she spends so much money on her face too.

Reactions: 5
Buying all that party stuff she doesn’t need right now to put away because it was cheap. Its just greedy!

I think she just has everything on the price list at the beautician she goes to - they must rub their hands in glee.

We know she cannot just have one of something, she has to have EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes strange Ill give you that. why does she have to have trainers/clothes/handbags/bracelets in every colour. Its just odd, her life must be so unfullfilled to need to buy buy buy all the time. I find it really really odd.

Reactions: 5