Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mornings debacle showing her new clothes - she is as thin as a rake. Her family should be worried, very worried

Reactions: 10
Talking like it’s normal to get rid of and replace your entire summer wardrobe every year. Wtf
🥴.
It’s because she doesn’t have a style and she buys fast fashion. Strange at her age tbh. I’ve got a staple summer wardrobe and just add/remove the odd few things. I’m the same age as Begs

Reactions: 13
Whats her obsession with those stupid cold cups....i really dont get the hype over those giant stanley cups either....

It’s clearly obvious that jaysun and Brookebless her don’t care and have their own lives to be getting on with, so Becky is left festering in her hoarding house - she’ll be found one day with her arms up to her armpits in fake H bracelets and covered in 99p flip flops with dolly chewing on her decaying bones! She looks awful and shame on jaysun for so called “helping her” I would almost feel sorry for her but she loves this meaningless life. So happy Monday begs get your old wrinkly belly out for sneaking boomerang & cook your jar of kung pao 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said before that I don't really watch her anymore, but I happened to take a look today.
I'm so shocked at how dreadfully skinny she is, seeing her today took me back to that photo that she shares with the dressing on her stomach ( after gallstone surgery I think it was)
She obviously can't control her demons herself, she needs an intervention before something happens that she can't come back from.

• Sad
  • Heart
I ain't no fashionista....but christ on a bike......what are those outfits she throwing together this morning??? 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her arms and legs are shockingly skinny.
In all the years I've followed Becky she has never looked so ill, she needs an intervention not a bloody holiday!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her arms and legs are shockingly skinny.
In all the years I've followed Becky she has never looked so ill, she needs an intervention not a bloody holiday!!
Her face is so drawn in she looks like a talking skull. It's quite awful to watch her trying to make herself happy. There's something really wrong in her life. She's always justifying herself too, If I was her friend or family member I wouldn't know whether to slap her or give her a good shake.

• Sad
Her stick thin legs hanging out of that hideous denim skirt 😳 she reminded me of Olive Oyl Popeyes wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What annoyed me was wearing those massive uggs with every outfit even though they didn't go but she would have to take them off to put trousers on. She said she wears them as slippers but also wears them outside mucky cow

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That pic alone shows how thin she is, her legs look like golf clubs with the hideous shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Beggatron seems to thrive on getting her flesh out /flashing her scrawny body, I wonder if this is part of her illness(well 1 of them)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I suffer with the illness and yes you do get freezing cold like she says. I don't go online showing my body though, I hide and layer so people don't ask me if I've lost weight again. Nothing anyone says to her will make her change. She seems like myself where sometimes you gain a bit but then it's always there in your head and I would say when you see her seemingly genuinely happy she gains but lately she must be going through something as she is obviously very thin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Still obsessing about clothes and ‘stuff’. Shes obsessing about clothes/straighteners/cups, planning her ‘airport outfit’ like she’s a teenager.

Personally I’d be excited about having a holiday with my friends and as I have a capsule ‘holiday’ wardrobe - that’s what would get packed!

Reactions: 14
Eeey remember when she got them hair extensions in, lasted about a wk. Looked like the back end of a horse 🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those outfits were awful, she literally has no fashion sense!! And when she keeps going on about buying clothes because of being inspired by The Bold Type, I have watched it and I haven't seen anything in her trashy wardrobe that resembles anything that they wore, she must of watched it with her eyes closed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That orange and black blouse from Mimosa is truly hideous....does anyone remember that other monstrosity she bought from there a while ago...i will see if i can find a pic.
---
Here we go lol....and just like most of her clothes worn once and then discarded.
Screenshot_20240222-082748_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8