Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's hardly been any talk of Brooke/new fella/wedding, I definitely think something is happening. No doubt we'll get the big revvvweeal soon enough.
Her content is so dull theses days 😴

Reactions: 12
There's hardly been any talk of Brooke/new fella/wedding, I definitely think something is happening. No doubt we'll get the big revvvweeal soon enough.
Her content is so dull theses days 😴
I reckon Brooke is keeping her far away from the wedding. Why would you want B&M Begs in charge of anything?

Brooke is also probably spending a lot of time at her in-laws-to-be house where you don’t have to perch at a worktop to eat or dodge manic Becky with a paint brush in hand, intent on painting everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yikes!!!
Just been on her Insta…. What the hell has happened??? She’s aged 20 years!!!

I thought it was her mum wrapped up in that scarf!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggys face looks more and more like an old ball sack every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s buying yet more Zara shite and is buzzing off her saggy tits over it again so much so she can’t talk🙄Get a fukin life you greedy grabby saggyball sack! 😡🤮

Reactions: 7
What the duck has she done to her eyes looks like an attempt at foxeye but as always it's been basterdised and zara havent just hooked up with the red cross it's been going on for years she makes it sound like it's a new thing she has found so yeah

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Crikey for a minute there when she opened her coat and scarf, because of the fleshy colour of that jumper I thought she was half naked 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Calling it now. A pregnancy announcement on Valentine’s Day because we are sooooo in love don’t ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been on here for forever but just caught up - these threads used to fly by but I think Beggy is so boring that there’s nothing to even discuss about her! 😴
I had to comment on that tit mug she bought from the charity shop though - she’s too thick to realise that it was marked up as 25.99 but PLN (which is Polish Zloty - just over £5) not GBP 🤣She thought she had got a bargain the silly bint! Goes to show she will buy any tat if she thinks it is expensive 🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh also… hello everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas and new year 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm baffled about what she cooks with baked beans, rice and balsamic. How does she go through so much if she also has gusto

Reactions: 3