Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many appointments is she going to have about these damn teeth. They never look any different. She must have money to piss up the walls. In all seriousness I'd love to no how they have so much disposable cash.
---
Also, looks like Jason has borrowed a pair of beckys new balance trainers off her shelf. Never mind, she has 2836272 other pairs.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When the jeff is she going on this holiday? She’s been shopping for it since 2023.

Veygus holiday hairbands. Never forget👿:devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many appointments is she going to have about these damn teeth. They never look any different. She must have money to piss up the walls. In all seriousness I'd love to no how they have so much disposable cash.
---
Also, looks like Jason has borrowed a pair of beckys new balance trainers off her shelf. Never mind, she has 2836272 other pairs.
---
They can’t be Becky’s she’s at least 2 sizes bigger than Jaysuuun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looked at her stories for the first time in a few weeks and so glad I did, can’t wait to see her with a bleeping clip on fringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

must say her eyes are looking very sunken in, the awful lashes don’t help either

Reactions: 8
Oh my days she actually went out in public in the emoji poo 💩 outfit. I just couldn’t unsee the 💩 emoji 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is as thick as 2 short planks...how does this moron have so much money when she can barely spell her own name.

Reactions: 13
If she's gone off the radar I hope we are all messaging her to check she's ok, cos clearly, that's what she'll want 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8