Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's completely dead behind the eyes.
Her teeth are way too big for her mouth, why does she have to gulp and swallow her saliva all the time?
She looks dreadful. Sad. Miserable. Lonely.

It doesn't matter how many times she tries to put a sticky plaster over her eating disorder it's not going to go away until she priorities her mental health over pointless dresses, bangles & handbags.
God, I'd hate to live in her head. Is instagram really worth losing yourself for? Crazy!!
I was quite shocked and honestly felt sad for her really as she is clearly unhappy unwell and sad. The old begs would be screeching at going away but she looked and sounded depressed. Despite us all having our say about how annoying she can be, I think we can all see she needs to step off the insta wagon and get help.

@GimmeGimmeGimme your profile pic is how the old begs was but not anymore.

Reactions: 16
I was quite shocked and honestly felt sad for her really as she is clearly unhappy unwell and sad. The old begs would be screeching at going away but she looked and sounded depressed. Despite us all having our say about how annoying she can be, I think we can all see she needs to step off the insta wagon and get help.

@GimmeGimmeGimme your profile pic is how the old begs was but not anymore.
I agree it's very sad, she desperately needs medical intervention before it becomes too late for her.
She has definitely lost that sparkle and zest for life she once had, it's actually really hard to watch her nowadays, and going by the slow pace of this thread I think others feel the same way.

Reactions: 15
I do not understand her, for someone who wastes so much money on crap, why doesn't she have a proper eye test and get the prescription glasses that she needs, instead of keep buying cheap glasses?? It is very bizarre, she spends thousands on her teeth, but not on her eyes which is a necessity if you can't see, which she has admitted she is as blind as a bat and it's also a legal requirement for driving!!

Reactions: 16
I agree it's very sad, she desperately needs medical intervention before it becomes too late for her.
She has definitely lost that sparkle and zest for life she once had, it's actually really hard to watch her nowadays, and going by the slow pace of this thread I think others feel the same way.
You're right, it's too grim these days to follow her stories as she's so clearly not in a good place!

Reactions: 5
She’s really not looking forward to this holiday is she, I’m thinking it’s possibly a long weekend getaway hence only the hand luggage. She’s so insecure about herself, she’ll be comparing herself to what her friends look like, what they are wearing etc. she’s getting so stressed out over what to take.
Becky fills her wardrobe with cheap tat as we’ve all said time and time again rather than really nice staple pieces, she definitely uses shopping to fill a void in her life to get that hit or dopamine.

Reactions: 7
Got to say I couldn't go hand baggage only for a week either but why doesn’t she just buy sun cream and toiletries when she gets there?! And bloody sweets!

Reactions: 4
Got to say I couldn't go hand baggage only for a week either but why doesn’t she just buy sun cream and toiletries when she gets there?! And bloody sweets!
Is she going for a week? I’ve not heard her mention anything about the holiday. She’s packed so much crap it’s unreal, but some cheap toiletries and leave them there or throw them away if it’s such a concern. She’s really not happy about it is she 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is she going for a week? I’ve not heard her mention anything about the holiday. She’s packed so much crap it’s unreal, but some cheap toiletries and leave them there or throw them away if it’s such a concern. She’s really not happy about it is she 😂😂😂😂
She said she will just not shave her legs for a week so I assume shes going for that long. Becky turning up at the airport: 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she will just not shave her legs for a week so I assume shes going for that long. Becky turning up at the airport: 😂😂
Oh ffs, a razor and some shower gel and jobs a good un! She’s so bloody dramatic. The changes in her buzzing her tits off in the shop to depressed over a case and not being able to take a tone of tit on holiday 😂
Will be interesting if we get any stories off her whist she’s there, I mean she might be well pissed off she can’t take her travel kettle and tea bags either!

Reactions: 9
That Olivia woman must love Becky entering her shop cus she just has to buy . She’s never ever happy unless she’s spending . She’s extremely insecure I think and panics over holidays with other people . No way is she looking forward to getting away

Reactions: 9
From someone well travelled (including Ryanair) and who always travels light:

Boots at the airport are very reasonable for sun creams and you can buy razors and shampoo/conditioner! With Ryanair, you’re able to carry on your airport shopping as additional hand luggage, I have been known to put some of my things from my bag in there such as a heavy pair of sandals out of my case 👍🏽

Reactions: 6
Why so many Haribo packets? It’s that what she eats instead of real food?! Also, is she going to the moon for this holiday? There are shops in holiday locations. Plus, if it means that much to her order from Boots online to collect at airport.

Reactions: 7
Why so many Haribo packets? It’s that what she eats instead of real food?! Also, is she going to the moon for this holiday? There are shops in holiday locations. Plus, if it means that much to her order from Boots online to collect at airport.
I was going to suggest that too, you can order full size bottles to collect at Boots and just take it on the plane as you would any duty free

Reactions: 6
Don’t know why she doesn’t just pay to add hold luggage, saves all this stupid fussing

Reactions: 14
She's panicking because she won't be able to hide her eating disorder on holiday, she won't be able to get weighed before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner, and again before bed. Nor will she be able to take copious amounts of laxatives because she won't be able to sit next to a toilet all day long.
Her mind must be buzzing with the worry of it all.
Good god, I'd not want to be in Beggys head for all the fake H bracelets in the world!!

Reactions: 20
Her friends sound as thick as her, why would you take all those bags of suncream etc knowing they will be taken off you at security, why!!! People like her piss me off at security, they have just walked past all signs telling them you are allowed one bag with nothing bigger than 100ml and they are shocked when it's all taken off them!! Beggy already has 2 big bags full of tit and her makeup still to go in, how can you be so thick!!!!

Reactions: 10
Never seen one person get into such a flap about a bleeping suitcase and packing …she’s mentally ill.

Reactions: 15