Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her brow bones so bulbous & her eyebrows so high up her head?!
Wtaf has she done?
badly injected cheap Botox!!
She looks terrible.
She’s manic over tit from Morrisons she will never use, she will be pulling it out of one of the sheds of doom for a pre summer “clear out” you watch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It doesn’t even look like Beggy to me
---
Just chuck all your party stuff around like it’s shite!

Reactions: 7
When in all that is holy is she going on this holiday?

She’s been shopping for it for weeks.

Bet it’s two nights in Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Letting us know about the reduced party stuff “in case you have a Morrison’s near you” unless you live in Felixstowe of course as Beggy has already cleared them out.

Reactions: 11
Think this the worse I’ve ever seen her look, so thin and gaunt. All she’s doing is eating for shopping
Them clothes she has and the new ones bought are all fast fashion, tacky and probably all sale stuff. Just looks so cheap. She needs some good basics
I was the same years ago and sold the whole lot and now but solid basics

Reactions: 10
Those Shein jumpers with emojis all over them are the height of naff...she could look so classy and elegant as she has the money to do so.

Reactions: 13
I think the women on this holiday are only letting her tag along cos she flashes the cash. She'll be buying all the drinks and they'll tolerate her. I'd want some kind of compensation if "my friend" showed up looking like a 12 year old in emoji clothing doing wide mouth boomerangs every five minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think that she thinks people are jealous of her because she’s got 14 pairs of New Balance … 12 tacky bracelets .. 40 pairs of flip flops … a room full of clothes … 30 fake bags … etc etc . She thinks quantity equals wealth I’m sure of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone surprised this head has broken her brand new vase the way she slams and chucks her stuff around!!
She goes to a shop EVERY SINGLE DAY, that money tree is sure endless……..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone surprised this head has broken her brand new vase the way she slams and chucks her stuff around!!
She goes to a shop EVERY SINGLE DAY, that money tree is sure endless……..
Like she broke the dunelm clock then took it back so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so ham fisted chucking everything around the way she does, I’m not surprised that it smashed! It might teach her a lesson!!😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know why she bought yet another vase, she buys one everytime she goes to a car boot and shown the unit with about 20 on top

I thought it was strange she was buying a vase, would have thought she'd have about 20 😂 Of course she managed to find one in the junk shed...!

She needs to come off social media, posting those quotes just shows her insecurities. These apps are doing her no good mentally but she’s just so greedy with all the ‘happy post’ she’s sent she will never give it up, unfortunately for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She needs to come off social media, posting those quotes just shows her insecurities. These apps are doing her no good mentally but she’s just so greedy with all the ‘happy post’ she’s sent she will never give it up, unfortunately for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought it was aimed at us 👋

• Haha