Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok. I thought she might have blocked me when I voted I love my fringe as I wanted her to get one - never had one in my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she gone on her holidaaaaaaay?
Doubtful, last time we got all the usual pre departure content
---
Can’t be too dramatic a reason, unless Brooke just doesn’t care. She’s posted on her hair account in the time Beggy has been MIA. I mean, Beggy is not mentally well atm.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s ok.
She’s been looking more and more unwell of late, and we have all said so.

Reactions: 7
I find it so jarring she and Brooke plaster Manny all over insta whilst her other grandchild is not. It’s wild to me that the decision of her other grandchild’s parents didn’t give them pause.

Reactions: 10
I find it so jarring she and Brooke plaster Manny all over insta whilst her other grandchild is not. It’s wild to me that the decision of her other grandchild’s parents didn’t give them pause.
Brooke’s managed to post Becky’s granddaughter’s face on her stories. Black out obviously only applies to Becky

Brooke’s managed to post Becky’s granddaughter’s face on her stories. Black out obviously only applies to Becky
It definitely only applies to Becky. Brooke has added a pic of Eliza to her page.

Why has she put #over18 as one of the tags under her reel about spending time with her family?

Reactions: 5
Why has she put #over18 as one of the tags under her reel about spending time with her family?
I noticed that earlier..... she's always in such a rush to post, it's all a cut and paste job which she fails to edit for the post she's doing. 🤡 She doesn't look right in her photos cuddling Manni, she looks sad and thoughtful, so I'm wondering if it's more than being sad about her dad and raising a glass to him? Let's face it, she didn't really give a tit as she took what she wanted from his house and was at a car boot the day of his funeral. 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh she’s so depressed about not being able to take all her worldly possessions away. Try it begs, it’s liberating.

Reactions: 4
Surely if she wants to take a checked case she can, she doesn't have to do the same as her 'friend's'!! Get over it woman, it's your own decision!!

Reactions: 4
She certainly doesn’t look like she’s going on holiday in a few days. She seems depressed and can’t be bothered to hide it

Reactions: 14
She's completely dead behind the eyes.
Her teeth are way too big for her mouth, why does she have to gulp and swallow her saliva all the time?
She looks dreadful. Sad. Miserable. Lonely.

It doesn't matter how many times she tries to put a sticky plaster over her eating disorder it's not going to go away until she priorities her mental health over pointless dresses, bangles & handbags.
God, I'd hate to live in her head. Is instagram really worth losing yourself for? Crazy!!

Reactions: 18
Beggy is absolutely freaking out about only taking hand luggage on her holiday. She can't cope with it at all. Obviously having loads and loads of stuff and being excessive is her comfort... what a sad way to live.

Reactions: 13