Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the make up …she is a hoarder 100 percent. Most of that will be out of date 🤮🤢 I have one make up bag full of what I need. She has serious problems.

Reactions: 6
I counted four Estée Lauder bronzers.! I have one which I’ve had for ages. They are £45 each.!
No wonder her skin looks shite using our of date products
Utter madness she needs serious help

And she’s ordered more Shein dresses, I despair

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They kind of look like a geriatric girl band. “Becky & the Day Drinkers”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do her & Jason actually do anything together or have anything in common?
Shes either babysitting (cos she does nothing with Brooke anymore) or out with "girlfriends"

Reactions: 6
When was the last time her and wiggins went on holiday by themselves? Vegas they went with another couple and the cruise they went with another couple, it's strange!! My husband and I love our holidays, weekend breaks and city breaks, and going with other people is a big no from us. They obviously don't spend any time together, just the two of them!!

Reactions: 9
OMG JUST STOP SAYING MARKSEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to say the same thing!!!! iIts so annoying!!!!!!
---
Wiggins out on a bike ride again…they could’ve spent a nice morning together shopping he hates spending time with her if they aren’t drinking

Reactions: 7
The world according to Beggy ‘Easter weekend so everyone has a four day weekend’ not for me Beggy I’m working all weekend same with emergency services etc
Get in the real world
And a load more money spunked away with SHEIN griddle pads and food shopping

Reactions: 14
The world according to Beggy ‘Easter weekend so everyone has a four day weekend’ not for me Beggy I’m working all weekend same with emergency services etc
Get in the real world
And a load more money spunked away with SHEIN griddle pads and food shopping

Same with me. I’m working extra because of it 😂. My job is seasonal/busiest at holiday times . I often have to sacrifice time with my own family to look after others. She does not live in the real world. Has she ever had a real job like five days a week or even 9 - 5 ? She wouldn’t have time to Instagram all the time then.

Pretty sure they did sell water slides when your kids were growing up Begs, they grew up in the early 00’s not the 1800’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bless her - she’s bought a little water station for Manny to match the colouring station she set up for Brookie in lockdown 🤣🤣 IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do her & Jason actually do anything together or have anything in common?
Shes either babysitting (cos she does nothing with Brooke anymore) or out with "girlfriends"
No it's odd isn't it. They never go out for a meal together, just them as a couple. Never have a weekend away. They always need someone else.

They way it’s Easter and she’s just brough her granddaughter 1 little egg.. it’s not about toys or water slides she can’t even use yet as too cold! Just an egg and few treats would have been fine but she always has to buy cheap plastic tat! That water station for manny looks so cheap and flimsy

“Good Morning “ with Gaza war on in the background. 🤦‍♀️ she really is vacuous.

Reactions: 10
Awwwww bless her she came on, that’ll be her off sick today. Always the dumb ones who refer to their ‘stomach’ when talking about period pain……….ill accept ‘tummy’ as that’s a general term, not a completely unrelated organ separated from the womb by 2 other organs 😂😂😂 sorry, it’s the nurse practitioner in me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11