Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's buying more ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And another 19 new items in her basket which allegedly means she is getting rid of 57 items of clothing that she already has โ€ฆ.jeez she will have a meltdown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Me thinks she has forgotten her โ€œfor every 1 new item I buy I will clear out/donate 3 itemโ€ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
What has she done on the Tanya photo , arms are all scarred too
---
What has she done on the Tanya photo , arms are all scarred too
I think itโ€™s where sheโ€™s not removed all her bracelets and tanned. Sheโ€™s a scruffy cu*t, said before she keeps them on 24/7 ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s now listed loads of mannys shoes on Vinted. Itโ€™s beyond ridiculous. My grandchild is a few months older than him and has one pair of Clarks, thatโ€™s right Beggy one pair. Also some wellies and slippers.!
the amount of money they just waste to have a label or a brag of the amount of stuff they own

Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s now listed loads of mannys shoes on Vinted. Itโ€™s beyond ridiculous. My grandchild is a few months older than him and has one pair of Clarks, thatโ€™s right Beggy one pair. Also some wellies and slippers.!
the amount of money they just waste to have a label or a brag of the amount of stuff they own
It's gotta look good for the gram remember!

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to announce everytime she goes to work ? Christ anyone would think she was the only person in the whole world with a real job.... Try getting up at 6am, walking dogs, going to work for 8.30 , working until 3.30pm and then doing house work, cooking and washing for your elderly parents or doing the school run then entertaining a child until 6pm then cooking , cleaning ,washing etc at your own house - jesus ! EVERY SINGLE DAY !!!!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder how she has 111k followers when her content is this engaging ๐Ÿคฃ

ETA her tap tap tapping on that crackling has unlocked a new ick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The clanking of all her fake tacky bracelets on her stories this morning ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Her spare rooms that are filled to the brim with cheap tat from shein & primark & fake handbags from Turkey are just a joke.
It's like a Chinese sweatshop in there.
I don't no how Jason dosent put his foot down. Enough is enough surely? She only said the other wk, she wasn't buying anymore clothes, since then she's been to that libs place & bought clothes, more shin orders, more tacky fake bangles... she has something wrong with her for real.
Another thing, how come when Brooke does her hair, 2 days later she has roots & looks like straw.

Reactions: 13
How she can live with all that shite in that room I really donโ€™t know . Who needs that many pairs of boots shoes trainers sandals she can NEVER wear all of those . And as for the clothes well there really are no words . It all sets my anxiety sky high

Why can't anyone close to her tell her straight? She looks poorly, she looks exhausted and emaciated. Very sad to see ๐Ÿ˜”
I thought the same, today she looks so ill, someone needs to step in and get her some help, and not just leave her to carry on with this manic lifestyle which could actually be a cry for help.

Reactions: 12
I think the even sadder thing is that she has no-one really to step in.

She and her husband seem to lead very separate lives, she doesnโ€™t seem that close to her kids or family and her friends seem very โ€˜fairweatherโ€™.

I thought the same, today she looks so ill, someone needs to step in and get her some help, and not just leave her to carry on with this manic lifestyle which could actually be a cry for help.
I believe its all stemming from bigger issues, all of her happiness seems to stem from short term dopamine hits rather than real contentment. I wouldn't dream of leaving my child with my mum time after time when she's looking that poorly. I would be having a heart to heart to see what I could do to help her. I really feel things are going to come to an abrupt head shortly. Either with a health scare or a mental health reality check.

Reactions: 10
I believe its all stemming from bigger issues, all of her happiness seems to stem from short term dopamine hits rather than real contentment. I wouldn't dream of leaving my child with my mum time after time when she's looking that poorly. I would be having a heart to heart to see what I could do to help her. I really feel things are going to come to an abrupt head shortly. Either with a health scare or a mental health reality check.
Brooke doesn't give a tit as long as she's got a free babysitter on tap

• Sad