Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel 🙄 please like my fake goods.
The spelling and grammar...wow she just comes across as a bit...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Says a lot that her favourite room is a room filled to the brim with tat, fakes and cheap clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really thinks she’s so rich with all the designer brands doesn’t she . In actual fact nobody’s jealous as tbh it’s a very sad situ when you get such pleasure from a fake Turkey handbag . Where does she go to wear all those trainers ? Nowhere ! Very very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine being proud of a room full of fake shite!! Noticed how the spending has been cut back recently, everything she seems to buy is fake or cheap crap, she is definitely not spending as much as she has done in the past. It's all smoke and mirrors with her, something is definitely off regarding money...

Reactions: 6
She needs to update her bio to include tv critic she's always giving her opinion on what to watch. I remember the time she tried to talk about line of duty but didn't have the foggiest what was going on. I'm sure she gave up half way through đŸ€Ł

• Haha
We are down to 111k from 113k I’m sure that the idea of insta is to grow bigger 😂 maybe there will be a sudden growth of bought followers 🧐
---
IMG_0399.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Brookes fellas family look very well off happy and loving! I wonder wtf the think of Beggy tatt gaff 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think Brooke is contributing to Becky’s decline in mental and physical health.
No post for her mum on Mother’s Day, just the usual self obsession about HER being a Mum.
Her latest post would have been lovely, the setting and dinner party looked lovely, but the caption of “family is everything” is so passive aggressive (imo) and must be really hurtful to Becky.
Give over Brooke, you’ve known him for all of 5 minutes, you’re attracted to one thing about him and his family only.

Sadly I think Becky has encouraged Brooke’s behaviour And is now reaping what she’s sown.

I can’t help but feel sorry for Beggy though. Brooke is a disgrace.

Reactions: 17
I think Brooke is contributing to Becky’s decline in mental and physical health.
No post for her mum on Mother’s Day, just the usual self obsession about HER being a Mum.
Her latest post would have been lovely, the setting and dinner party looked lovely, but the caption of “family is everything” is so passive aggressive (imo) and must be really hurtful to Becky.
Give over Brooke, you’ve known him for all of 5 minutes, you’re attracted to one thing about him and his family only.

Sadly I think Becky has encouraged Brooke’s behaviour And is now reaping what she’s sown.

I did think this, but the photo and the caption is from her fellas mum, Brooke shared the story.
I agree though it's like she has just dumped Becky for her "new family"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I have thought this for a while - Brooke seemed to move out and have manny when Becky started to decline, I also think Becky heavily relied on Brooke and I feel she’s been left behind while Brooke has started her new life. I always felt like Brooke and Jason had more of a close relationship and they almost looked at Becky like “here she goes again” 🙄 especially with her attention seeking ED. Maybe she’s done this ED flare up to almost emotionally manipulate Brooke. I said before but I think they have a very odd family set up and not very close in my opinion

That picture on Brooke’s stories looked very lavish and grand . They obviously have money Becky won’t like that one bit . I wonder what they think of her 12 per arm EBay bangles 😂😂

• Haha
Why do these insta fucks feel the need to tell us their washing machine is on
.like what the duck I want to screamđŸ˜©đŸ€Ż

• Haha
Why do these insta fucks feel the need to tell us their washing machine is on
.like what the duck I want to screamđŸ˜©đŸ€Ż
Exactly - who cares, who cares that shes doing the washing, who cares what shes cooking for tea , who cares that shes off to have her lashes/nails/teeth done ????
No body cares Beggy !

Reactions: 7
I did think this, but the photo and the caption is from her fellas mum, Brooke shared the story.
I agree though it's like she has just dumped Becky for her "new family"
Sorry, didn’t realise that!

Can't compare her car insurance until she can go on Jason's ipad
1. Is there a password, does she have to ask his permission, what's he got to hide
2. Does she realise that you can log into your account from any device
3. Over 30 years of no claims etc but doesn't think to ring the company and see if they offer her a lower price

Her hair looks awful! She look so grotty and unkept. Also why are they acting like school girls with their first every alcoholic drink!? đŸ„Ž

Her legs are like twigs, I’m shocked at how thin she is, she looks skeletal. Her family ought to be ashamed of themselves she needs help. She is always cold which is one of the signs she’s in full blown ED. It’s such a shame her family don’t intervene she really isn’t well.