Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It absolutely BAFFLES me that someone who is so concerned with their looks, will regularly come on a story looking how she does. I mean. Was it SO URGENT for her to talk about her period that she needed to post as soon as she'd rolled out of bed?! I've got close friends and relatives that I've never seen minutes after waking, wandering round in their dressing gown so WHY HAVE I SEEN THIS STRANGER DO IT SEVERAL TIMES?! Nothing is sacred anymore! I'm really cynical and usually thing anything like that that goes on Instagram is heavily curated and planned with the aim of selling you something but with her it really does seem like whatever random tit she's thinking about, she posts! Regardless! It's so weird?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure we needed such an in depth chat about her period and probably too much information knowing that she’s been hit in the head by Jayson’s helmet.

• Haha
  • Sick
It blows my mind that a woman in her 40 ‘s does this. Shes not a teenager. Who at this age discusses periods like that. They happen, they can be painful, end of.

Reactions: 11
Quoting the amazing Pam
" what you said then was really boring, you need to get a life"

• Haha
She's such a Lemming. Her mum has a skip so guess what? Beggy moanalot is getting a skip. All last years B&M and Poundland and Tony whatever his name is tit is going in her skip. Probably along with a ton of flip flops, trainers , bags, and bright colored jackets. She definitely suffers with fomo. If someone else has it or is doing it she has to as well.

Reactions: 10
I can understand fomo when other people are on lovely holidays, or visiting nice places but fomo over a SKiP 😦

The woman’s not wired right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes not got her black easter eggs and decor out this year. Shes totally lost interest in everything hasn't she.

Reactions: 12
She does this every year wants on about how tit the weather is ….its bleeping MARCH!!! It’s cold it always is in March ffs

Reactions: 10
She does this every year wants on about how tit the weather is ….its bleeping MARCH!!! It’s cold it always is in March ffs
She always refers back to lockdown where she sat on her arse and we did have a hot March April. She toasted her corned beef chest, pretended to exercise with a mop, made Brooke a bar, made her a colouring station and painted her garden grey whilst I lost a parent and had to work.! Every year since she’s moaned about the weather in March April

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF are those monstrosities she has bought from Shein? 😆
Never see the 3 items she is getting rid of for every new one 🙄 so 2 new “dresses” tbh would look funky as outside rugs or table cloths 😂😂😂
Now she is wanting all the colours fml

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has she done on the Tanya photo , arms are all scarred too
---
What has she done on the Tanya photo , arms are all scarred too

Reactions: 1