Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in airport security and she has pissed me off…..you won’t get it through Becky cos it’s the rules. Staff don’t turn a blind eye to the law your absolute dingbat. Nevermind the wasting of staff time having to search everyone of your groups bags but also the genuine passengers behind you who don’t want be delayed cos of people like you.
for god sake either don’t take it or pay £50 for a hold bag, it’s not bloody rocket science

Reactions: 20
I'm sick of hearing her panicking about her travel bag now. Bore off. Making a mountain out of a molehill

Reactions: 14
I can't wait for the meltdown when she has most of her tit taken off her in security for not listening and thinking she is above any rules!!

Reactions: 8
She looks so stressed it’s ridiculous!!

Also predict she’s going to be absolutely freezing because I’m proper nesh and I went to Fuerteventura in July/August when it’s hot and I was still cold because of the wind.

Reactions: 3

Also predict she’s going to be absolutely freezing because I’m proper nesh and I went to Fuerteventura in July/August when it’s hot and I was still cold because of the wind.
I thought that when she showed the temperatures, I went in August last summer and the breeze was lovely but chilly in the evenings, she is going to be freezing 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she’s doing a relaxing holiday because in her words she likes ‘busy’ at least she can fry her corned beef skin I suppose

Reactions: 3

Same here, spent best part of the holiday under a towel on the beach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't wait for the meltdown when she has most of her tit taken off her in security for not listening and thinking she is above any rules!!
She'll probably be left off, all these "influencers" seem to get away with anything and everything

Reactions: 2
Well, I hope this holiday makes her smile, she's been as miserable as sin for a while and sour faced every time she's come on her stories - she's not even that manic anymore, its strange. I can't even feel sorry for her obvious struggles with ED as she's not a likeable person and seems to revel in being super skinny and flashing the flesh, but that's probably part of what it's like. I don't know, though, maybe it's just because she's conniving and sly, but all I do know is that they've clearly got money by the bucket loads, so Jaysun should have booked her in for therapy back last year, but that would mean stepping up and caring for someone.... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'Out of office on'???? That's laughable.....that's used for someone with a proper job, not a lazy arse who works 6 hours a week!!!!
---
Anyone been to FUTUREVENTURA?????
Anyone recommend it????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she’s doing a relaxing holiday because in her words she likes ‘busy’ at least she can fry her corned beef skin I suppose
Becky’s idea of busy is getting her nails done and going to home bargains on the same day, so I think she’ll be fine 🤣

Also if she was a bit more busy, she’d have less time to have worked herself into a lather over her packing. Her single brain cell has been having quite the workout this last fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Out of office on'???? That's laughable.....that's used for someone with a proper job, not a lazy arse who works 6 hours a week!!!!
---
Anyone been to FUTUREVENTURA?????
Anyone recommend it????
You mean fusiaventura as begs said this morning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do her friends know she is doing boomerangs of their legs in the taxi and the lounge? Why doesnt she just post a nice picture of them all 🙄

• Haha
Absolutely they don’t, strap yourself in for the constant boomerangs, mouth wide open like she’s having the best time EVER😂😂
---

Not a surprise really 😂
Your profile photo has just reminded me… did she mention if she was taking hair bands?🤣

• Haha
I suffered with an ED for years and when I tell you getting my body out/wearing anything tight would send me into a fit of panic yet becky seems to love it 🥴 the amount of stuff I would say no to when asked because of said ED it ruled my life I couldn’t dream of even going for a coffee with a girlfriend let alone a weeks holiday - I think she loves herself and is very very vain! She loves to constant comments on how thin she is! For someone like her it makes her limbs look extra long and her feet look like boats 🙈 she just looks like this 24/7 even with mouth open 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11