Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very cute baby but goodness I’d hate my newborn posted on social media so much. I now see why Eliza’s mum put a stop to that 🤨
That's the thing I don't get with people posting their babies and children all over the internet. You've got to be so careful but these insta Huns just see £££££ for freebies et al.

Honestly you'd think this baby is just an accessory purely for insta content. I personally find it all a bit sad that they parade the baby so much online for content and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"How can you be 4 days old already, can we freeze time"
FOUR days Beggy you head.....
Things like that are said when the kid is a year old/ two years, not days.
Bloody moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm gonna have to stop watching her stories and coming on here to comment the old hag just gives me so much rage! I'll be on other threads but this one is done for me for a while

Reactions: 12
How can he be 4 days old already?
😂😂😂
He isn't, he's 3 days old!!!
Sunday to Monday = 1 day
Monday to Tuesday = 2 days
Tuesday to Wednesday = 3 days
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That poor baby's dad - clearly only a sperm donor!! She is the most overbearing b*tch and Brooks a lazy cow allowing it.

Reactions: 20
I reckon like everyone else on here bless her is living at home that’s why they had the nursery put in and her room is still there so she can claim benefits because surely she’d have taken us along the way of redoing the wardrobe/shoe room by now

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she said yesterday that she’s been calling the baby Manny for ages …. But they didn’t know it was a boy, 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brooke did a picture at hers the first day, then she was at Beggys yesterday, the weather is cold keep the poor thing indoors your daft pair!! He’s being treated like a new accessory not a new born.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sadly that's exactly what he is to them, I can just see him in his fake dior outfits like Nanny & Mummy!
The chavs of Felixstowe.
I'm shocked that Beggy hasn't gone into work this week, it's mental, the only people taking time off work to care for that baby should be Brooke & Joe.
Beggy will be campaigning for paid time off for Granny's next, she's shirked full time work her whole life & would use any excuse in the book to sit on her lazy, good for nothing, bony arse.

Reactions: 19
There’s something really off about Brooke’s housing/living situation. She’s decorated it but never there.
Really dodgy, I wonder if it’s for benefits so she can claim while she’s still living at beggys but still has the flat for her and jo when they want to be together.

Reactions: 3
How savage that she has the picture of herself and Manny pinned but not the photo of her and Eliza 🙁
Proof it’s still on her Instagram
E1EEA708-1119-4397-B543-9FA7B5A16581.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.