Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Teresa1974 for the thread title.

Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/beckyho...ristmas-is-cummin.34538/page-54#post-13327394

Recap

Becky stopped talking about Christmas mid December. She even had the audacity to stop her legendary countdown,how were we supposed to know when Christmas day was??

Brookeblessher got a flat above a shop and has semi moved out.

Becky decorated said flat in a mini mirror image of her own dull, dreary house.

The room that became a nursery may yet again become a clothes, tat hoarding room.

Some couple broke up? Possibly Shelly and Dawn since they weren't shown together in Christmas pictures.

Jasonblesshim has been unwell and in bed since Boxing Day. She may have mentioned that the virus has knocked him for 6 and he was on Day 6 in bed.

Her eyebrows and appalling sense of fashion still give us the plenty to laugh about.

Brookeblessher is due to her baby this month.

Granny McPhee will be minding the baby when Brookeblessher returns to work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg thank you so much for choosing my thread title...I feel honoured (obviously)😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL at calling the hag out for bailing on her own Christmas countdown in the recap @Marylou :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She should start a new one counting down the days til she can get Jayson out the house and back earning as she’s clearly desperate for it!!

Reactions: 7
You keep sorting out the garage because you own too much crap….obviously

Reactions: 9
She just keeps moving the shite around from one place to another . It’s the same with the clothes sorts out bin bags for charity or the bin then buys more … why ??

Reactions: 9
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

JAYSUN IS BACK AT WORK!
JAYSUN IS BACK AT WORK!

phew.
continue spending Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just keeps moving the shite around from one place to another . It’s the same with the clothes sorts out bin bags for charity or the bin then buys more … why ??
It's called Churning, and it's common in those with Hoarding Disorder:

"Churning is the act of moving items from one place to another without dealing with those items."
- https://hoardingdisordersuk.org/support/faqs

While I was looking for a good source, I read this:

"Fear of what happens if things are out of sight drives this [churning] behavior. “[A] patient piled all of her clothes on top of her dresser, but the dresser drawers were empty. She said, ‘If I can’t see the clothes, I’ll forget that I have them, and they’ll be useless.’ Her behavior in churning this pile was to take something and put it on top of the pile so she could see it. That was her cue to remember these things.”"
- www.additudemag.com/why-do-people-hoard-hoarding-disorder-adhd-comorbidity/amp/

That's why all her tit is all stacked up on open shelves getting dusty and looking visually untidy instead of being hung and put away behind cupboard doors like many of us have wondered about; once it's been bought and the retail therapy thrill is over, if she can't see it, it's dead to her.

• Wow
It's called Churning, and it's common in those with Hoarding Disorder:

"Churning is the act of moving items from one place to another without dealing with those items."
- https://hoardingdisordersuk.org/support/faqs

"Fear of what happens if things are out of sight drives this [churning] behavior. “[A] patient piled all of her clothes on top of her dresser, but the dresser drawers were empty. She said, ‘If I can’t see the clothes, I’ll forget that I have them, and they’ll be useless.’ Her behavior in churning this pile was to take something and put it on top of the pile so she could see it. That was her cue to remember these things.”"
- www.additudemag.com/why-do-people-hoard-hoarding-disorder-adhd-comorbidity/amp/

That's why all her tit is all stacked up on open shelves getting dusty and looking visually untidy instead of being hung and put away behind cupboard doors like many of us have wondered about; once it's been bought and the retail therapy thrill is over, if she can't see it, it's dead to her.
Interesting...sounds exactly like her

Reactions: 6

WOW that's her exactly!! Explains why a woman for whom money is literally no object keeps her tit in billy bookcases!

Reactions: 6
She’s grown up with the idea the more possessions you have the more wealthy you are. She has no idea about quality over quantity.

Reactions: 8
Braggy Becky at her finest! Also trying to hide the Aff tag. She is a utter disgrace!
Screenshot_20230103_205627_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just about to post that too. What a bragging insensitive witch. 😡😡😡😡What's the need to do that????

Some people are counting down to payday...recovering from scraping through Christmas by the bones of their arse.
I feel like messaging..."what may I ask makes you want to post the cost of your 1.2k phone??!!! 😡😡😡🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s even done a link with that phone, she’s vulgar and doesn’t even have a grasp on the current climate

[QUOTE="#ad

Just about to post that too. What a bragging insensitive witch. What's the need to do that????

Some people are counting down to payday...recovering from scraping through Christmas by the bones of their arse.

I feel like messaging..."what may I ask makes you want to post the cost of your 1.2k phone??!!! 

She didn’t really pay that much for a phone did she???

I apologise for the messed up post, I don't seem to be able to quote anyone recently without encountering difficulties.

Reactions: 1
Has Brooke actually moved out or was the whole rush to do the flat up for show or benefits 🤔

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me how these aff links work...can she literally post a link to anything and then get cash when someone clicks on it....if so why aren't we all doing it....and does she have to get permission from the company first...im confused.

Can someone explain to me how these aff links work...can she literally post a link to anything and then get cash when someone clicks on it....if so why aren't we all doing it....and does she have to get permission from the company first...im confused.
As I understand it she has to reach a certain number of followers before she can do the Affiliate Links. I remember her saying this a good few years ago when she was thinking of doing it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.