Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad but I’m sorry they drive here there and everywhere and they have not seen him for ages, Aliza is what 2/4this year and they have never took her to meet him

them pics are from 2019 and you haven’t seen him since yet wanna be sad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would she write to her dad via a social media post. So much attention seeking. What the hell are these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean when we lost our dad, it was simpler to just pop up a post on Facebook so that everyone could be informed at once. He had family in Italy so it was better for us as well as not having to go through it all with individual family members when you’re trying to grieve about it yourself.
However I don’t suppose an Instagram post is necessary as I’m sure she’d be able to do much the same as we did via Facebook which if it’s just friends and family as mine is, is a far more private method.
I hope her terrible loss and Jason’s accident will prompt her to realise the important stuff in life. I’m doubtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You would think seeing as you can travel 2hrs to Essex you would make the effort for an elderly guy to meet his great grandson and travel to him, now you wanna get pics done
That is so distasteful, I hate social media at times. When I lost my dad I could barely function never mind have the strength to think of things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m dumbfounded Brooke spelt her own child’s name wrong.!
Very sad for all of them but yes it’ll come with regret that any spare time they had they rushed to IKEA or bisssster not to see family

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she had just put the news on a story...no it's on a grid post already!
I don't understand why you need to do that so soon after he's passed away.
Why does every little thing have to go on bloody social media.
Grieve with your family, not with strangers on some dumb bloody app.
A grid post would be the last thing on my mind. I took five days to tell people my dog had been pts.
Just awful that they are ruled by their phones and followers. As others have said she has buckets of free time and tons of money - she could’ve travelled up to see him any time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m dumbfounded Brooke spelt her own child’s name wrong.!
Very sad for all of them but yes it’ll come with regret that any spare time they had they rushed to IKEA or bisssster not to see family
Exactly, can go off here there and everywhere but never really put the effort in to visit her Dad. It must have been a very sudden passing. I can’t help but think of how his other daughters/grandchildren feel about them both posting about his death on social media to thousands who don’t know them or him. But then again Brooke declared to everybody when Claire passed away before her own family so what do we expect From this pair of attention seekers.
Wonder if we’ll be getting the boomerang and stories of his funeral like she always does!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly, can go off here there and everywhere but never really put the effort in to visit her Dad. It must have been a very sudden passing. I can’t help but think of how his other daughters/grandchildren feel about them both posting about his death on social media to thousands who don’t know them or him. But then again Brooke declared to everybody when Claire passed away before her own family so what do we expect From this pair of attention seekers.
Wonder if we’ll be getting the boomerang and stories of his funeral like she always does!🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess we all think 'theres always tomorrow' and that we have plenty of time to visit family. It just goes to show that we do not have time, and we we are due to leave this earth, we do just that. It hammers home that feeling of just wanting to call a family member you haven't spoken to in a while because we always think of other things to do or simply forget. Life is so very precious to is all and every day I am grateful I get to love another day
---
I guess we all think 'theres always tomorrow' and that we have plenty of time to visit family. It just goes to show that we do not have time, and we we are due to leave this earth, we do just that. It hammers home that feeling of just wanting to call a family member you haven't spoken to in a while because we always think of other things to do or simply forget. Life is so very precious to is all and every day I am grateful I get to love another day
*When we are due

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---

*When we are due
Yes you’re right, hopfully beggy will learn from this put her phone down and spend time with her loved ones over day trips to primark.
but unfortunately I don’t think she will,her priorities are never in order.

Reactions: 5
It's the shock of it that hits hard.
I was out with my Dad when he passed away, he was only 60, massive heart attack and I couldn't do anything to help him.
It was that experience that lead me to do the job I do now.
I know we rip her apart on here and I'm the first to pull her up on the tit she does, but I do feel for the whole family. Losing someone you love so suddenly and with no warning changes you as a person, I know it changed me, my dad was my everything.

I'm sorry for all of you who have suffered loss, I know something like this can stir up so many emotions in people so I'm sending love to you 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's the shock of it that hits hard.
I was out with my Dad when he passed away, he was only 60, massive heart attack and I couldn't do anything to help him.
It was that experience that lead me to do the job I do now.
I know we rip her apart on here and I'm the first to pull her up on the tit she does, but I do feel for the whole family. Losing someone you love so suddenly and with no warning changes you as a person, I know it changed me, my dad was my everything.

I'm sorry for all of you who have suffered loss, I know something like this can stir up so many emotions in people so I'm sending love to you 💞
That must be so traumatic to witness. I cannot imagine. It must change your whole outlook on life. I’m so sorry. 😢

I was 15 and in school when my dad had a heart attack at 47. They think it was due to a congenital defect ( they said today it would’ve been picked up on at birth but sadly not in the 50’s ) and stress as he was healthy and didn’t drink or smoke. He only has part of his heart working now. He had to give up his job, change his entire life style ( a lot of stuff he can’t do - like work around the house - he struggled with at first/kept saying he was useless ) and he has a cocktail of drugs that literally keep him alive today. He has to be careful not to get too stressed or too hot or cold, as even that can make him pass out. He’s fell and cracked his head open before now. When I got to adulthood I realized how lucky I was to still have him here and even more so now he has grandchildren. We try and see each other at least once a week, usually for Sunday lunch. Moments I cherish. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s sad her Dad passed so suddenly but like everyone’s said, they haven’t been to see him since he’s great grandchildren we’re born. He’s obviously never stayed at Beggy2shoerooms as she doesn’t have the space!
She will get back to normal soon , after all she has two more Dads!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You would think seeing as you can travel 2hrs to Essex you would make the effort for an elderly guy to meet his great grandson and travel to him, now you wanna get pics done
I can’t see this on either of their posts 🤷‍♀️ has it gone?

Reactions: 1
It’s sad her Dad passed so suddenly but like everyone’s said, they haven’t been to see him since he’s great grandchildren we’re born. He’s obviously never stayed at Beggy2shoerooms as she doesn’t have the space!
She will get back to normal soon , after all she has two more Dads!!
It’s not her fault she had 3 ‘dads’ tbf. Bit of a heartless comment at the end.

She’s annoying af and is a massive scum bag on so many levels, but to minimise her grief because she has ‘other dads’ is pretty low imho. It’s a complex situation and no doubt she has a lot of regrets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.