Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% that flat is for benefits!! Brooke is constantly at begs even packing her bags? Surely she’d need to go home to do that? Or are all her clothes still at begs? What I find even more crazy is if they didn’t document it all over instagram surely people wouldn’t be questioning it? Because we’d all be none the wiser 🙄 she really is thick and shite

Reactions: 11
So was brookblessher a surrogate for beggy? She comes across like he is her baby fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where is the baby daddy in all this?? I absolutely certain him and Bless Her aren't together anymore. If he is on paternity leave, why is Old Nanny Beggy doing everything with Brooke? Even if he isn't on paternity leave, surely he can leave work for his sick baby who had to be taken to hospital and might have to be admitted. It's all very strange.

Reactions: 14
Brooke is 100% not breastfeeding. That baby is days old, breastfeeding is a bit of a knack to get for most people yet Brooke is out here expressing like Daisy the cow! I breastfed my second baby and altho it was 10 years ago I’m fairly sure you have to just feed on demand to get your supply in- without fannying on expressing? Unless anyone wants to correct me?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's lovely that Brooke is going up to the hospital with Beggy and Beggys newborn 🥴

No bloody wonder Phoebe got away from the interfering mother in law, she hated that she couldn't take over & show Eliza to all the weirdos on social media like she can with Manny.

Instead of showing him on every story perhaps you could put that effort into safeguarding your precious grandson, Beggy!

Reactions: 22
Brooke is 100% not breastfeeding. That baby is days old, breastfeeding is a bit of a knack to get for most people yet Brooke is out here expressing like Daisy the cow! I breastfed my second baby and altho it was 10 years ago I’m fairly sure you have to just feed on demand to get your supply in- without fannying on expressing? Unless anyone wants to correct me?
Im gonna assume she is expressing and giving him breastmilk from a bottle - you can exclusively pump but it’s a lot of hard work.

Im gonna assume she is expressing and giving him breastmilk from a bottle - you can exclusively pump but it’s a lot of hard work.
This is what I thought. I don’t wanna turn it into a BF debate cos you can feed babies anyway you choose, i fed one by bottle and one was exclusively breastfed and they’ve both grown up equally annoying! 😂
I just remember what a pain in the arse BF was and if she’s gonna pass him around like a Dolly then that’s defo lots of hard work.

Reactions: 6
She’s not expressing breast milk. There was a tub of aptamil on the kitchen surface behind Becky in her story yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not expressing breast milk. There was a tub of aptamil on the kitchen surface behind Becky in her story yesterday.
I expressed for my twins and topped them up with formula, you can do both.

Becky needs to stop using the baby for content its ridiculous. We'll be getting nappy updates next!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but does it matter if she’s breastfeeding or not?! She’s a young mum that’s just given birth, the pressure that people put on my mums to breast feed is appalling, I breastfeed my little one for 3 months, expressed exclusively for another 1 and honestly it was the worst 4 months of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who else rolled their eyes when Manny & Fanny granny come up on her stories she is like a dog with 2 dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone new would think she's just had the baby ....it's all very odd!!!

Reactions: 17
Why does she have to go to the hospital aswell and why have they gone back to Beggy’s?? Brooke the 22 year old mother with her own place still has NO independence

Reactions: 12
There was Aptamil on the side on day two at Beggy’s. Those little ready made bottles that you can use on the go.

She said breast milk in a bottle. A cow’s breast milk! duck off you liar. This has made me fume! It doesn’t bother me what other people feed their babies but breast feeding is hard. Expressing is even HARDER, especially in the early days when your milk is not established. It takes time, patience and commitment. The more you pump the more milk you get, you have to mimic the baby. I would be stuck to that machine for an hour getting a couple of ounces in the early days. No way in a million years could Brooke be arsed with that. No bleeping way.

Reactions: 10
Why are they home back at her house at 9pm when Brooke has her own place? Why isn’t her mum round there instead? All v wierd. Her and joe have deffo broken up.

Reactions: 8
Why are they home back at her house at 9pm when Brooke has her own place? Why isn’t her mum round there instead? All v wierd. Her and joe have deffo broken up.
Even if they have broken up its still his baby! Why is she ferrying the baby round rather than him? She's really winding me up. Think I might unfollow because she's nuts and that is some seriously unhealthy family dynamics

Reactions: 7
You don’t have to follow her to see her stories. Not difficult to find her on the search tab. 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.