Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone meeting the baby at Mummy Nanny Beggy's. I'm sorry but if I had given birth 3 days ago and lived in my own fully furnished and decorated home, my family could piss right off if they thought I was gonna leave the comfort of my own living room. Plus, you have the added bonus of being able to kick people out when you ant peace and quiet.

That 'chat' this morning advising 4 things to take with you into hospital - grrrrr ! God she gets on my wick, i could smash her silly smug face in. Youd thnk no one else anywhere had ever given birth !
It happens all over the world every day !
You would honestly think she was the one that pushed the kid out with the way she is going on.

Reactions: 18
Why’s brook always at Becky’s??
If I’d just given birth I’d be in my own home

Reactions: 23
It all vacuous and shallow shite peddled by vacuous shallow twerps, isn’t it?

What have any of them got to teach Manny? How grandad makes a few bob doing dodgy deals on the docks? How granny tidies her tat cave
? And Brookie’s never ending apprenticeship.

Only Aunty Phoebe seems to have anything about her. And she buggered off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why’s brook always at Becky’s??
If I’d just given birth I’d be in my own home
because she probably won’t actually live in her own flat. I reckon she’s split with joe and will be claiming benefits….

she said Brooke and Manny were coming over to hers today- what about Joe is he not on paternity leave wanting to spend time with them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Most people with new horns don’t leave their homes for weeks, Brooke’s never at hers and always bringing the baby out in the cold

Reactions: 12
Lovely beautiful little boy and I love the name manny - however all I’ve seen is photos of begs and the baby anybody would think it’s her baby!? 🤨 I mean she looks rough as shite so it would be believable that she’s been in labour for the past 48 hours!! poor joe and his family probably haven’t even had a look in! My heart breaks for poor little Eliza golden boy will take centre stage.

Reactions: 16
I think Brooks at hers because she doesn't need to do anything. She'll be waited on hand foot and finger like usual. I feel sorry for the baby as its clearly a status symbol. Also why doesn't Brooks boyfriend have a backbone? Or is he even still in the picture?

Reactions: 14
How long before the 1st freebies start rolling in? That poor little boy will just become a cash cow to them two materialistic morons.
Enjoy your child/grandchild away from Instagram and stop sticking that phone in his wee face, live in the moment because they don't stay babies long.

Reactions: 18
There’s something really off about Brooke’s housing/living situation. She’s decorated it but never there.

Reactions: 11
Lovely beautiful little boy and I love the name manny - however all I’ve seen is photos of begs and the baby anybody would think it’s her baby!? 🤨 I mean she looks rough as shite so it would be believable that she’s been in labour for the past 48 hours!! poor joe and his family probably haven’t even had a look in! My heart breaks for poor little Eliza golden boy will take centre stage.
I imagine Begga is desperate to be mistaken for M’s mummy when she takes him out and about.

All that money on Botox and extensions to cling onto her youthful looks :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes no sense. Brookieblessher gives birth at the weekend, stays in her upstairs flat then drives to her mums for family to visit 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think you’re right about the set up for benefits, and Beggy can’t lie for toffee so we’ll soon see what fibs she comes up with about Brookieblessher being at her own place 🤥

Reactions: 8
I know each to their own but 48 hours after having my baby no way would I have left baby with my mum to have a nap. Sleep when he’s sleeping, I wouldnt take my eyes off my kids when she was days old

Reactions: 16
Most people with new horns don’t leave their homes for weeks, Brooke’s never at hers and always bringing the baby out in the cold
Yout typo really made me giggle👹👹

Just watched the Next Clearance stories (obvously)..she just can't help herself can she....stupid thick cow...buying absolute tat is all she cares about....what a sad sad life....she will never be content or satisfied because shes always searching for the next thing she 'needs...I pity her.

Reactions: 8
I would love to know the balance of Beggy’s Next directory account. She said it herself, she can’t even remember what’s she’s ordered! You can imagine she would’ve been sat with her ipad the second the online sale went live, long old salad fingers click clacking add to basket in a frenzy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.