Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How savage that she has the picture of herself and Manny pinned but not the photo of her and Eliza 🙁
Proof it’s still on her Instagram
View attachment 1874860
Mannys gonna make her the money and bring the freebies!! She already got a free travel system ‘for nanny’s house’ (which was gross so Brooke bought a different one!) Eliza will be forgotten now…..

Reactions: 7
So the poor little mite has jaundice by the looks of things.
Didn't someone on here say he looked jaundice?
How the hell did they not realise?
Let's hope she stays home with him when he's better for a while and not have him in and out of the house at a few days old!
I don't think I left the house for at least a week when my boy was born.
But then, I guess things are different now.
Hope he's better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am saying this as someone who is not a mother (so no offence intended)

Isn’t jaundice really common? I thought most babies got it and it is usually a few days in and nothing too much to worry about? Am I wrong? I don’t mean to be nasty I just mean Becky’s talking like he is the first baby to ever have it.

Reactions: 36
All my babies and my grandchildren had jaundice, all were admitted back to the hospital to go under the light.
I can completely understand that Brooke & Joe would be worried, but why the hell is Beggy sat in the dark with her sad voice on making out it's life or death.
She should be reassuring Brooke, not sat there looking like it's a life or death situation.
Yes, be concerned, yes, be worried, but quit with the drama Beggy. This woman's content should come with a trigger warning, there was zero need for her to show that wee boy in hospital, ffs let him have some privacy and stop parading him for content 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My baby had jaundice- it’s relatively common. As a new mum I was crying cos it was scary and I was hormonal. My mother told me I’d had it as a baby and said she would be fine- which she was. Becky is acting like he’s been given a terminal diagnosis!! She is so short sighted on things. Why does she need to go and get her? Why can’t Joe collect his gf and son?

Reactions: 23
My baby had jaundice- it’s relatively common. As a new mum I was crying cos it was scary and I was hormonal. My mother told me I’d had it as a baby and said she would be fine- which she was. Becky is acting like he’s been given a terminal diagnosis!! She is so short sighted on things. Why does she need to go and get her? Why can’t Joe collect his gf and son?
I was sent in on day three too on baby blues day and it took him 4 days under the light for bilirubin to drop, I don’t think he will be out today begs 🙈

Reactions: 2
I was jaundice when i was born. I definitely wasn’t sent back home 24 hours after being admitted.

Reactions: 3
My grandchild had it and they just monitored it, admitted to hospital but didn’t need lights but they were backwards and forwards for months as it didn’t go but levels not high enough for lights. He’s look yellow then it would pass then come up again. All very common, my son went under lights for a week. Remember the doctor told me to take him out in the sun in December 🤣
Why is she doing sad voice and begging for sympathy. The pouty picture of Brooke as well, dear lord.! I didn’t wear make up for weeks then again I didn’t have a live in nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I said he looked like he had jaundice, it’s a common thing, prob cause the kid is here there and everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
37 weeks is full term, most babies will arrive safely at 37 weeks.

I had my mum there with me for the 24 hours I was in labour. Daughters dad was so little use he may as well have been at home so I’m glad she was 😂 maybe Brooke wanted her there all the time. Becky is without a doubt making it all about her but the fact she was there throughout isn’t an awful thing to me
My mum was only supposed to stay in the corridor but when it all started going wrong all I wanted was her. As soon as she came I felt much more at ease. As soon as my daughter was born my mum left me and my partner to have some alone time.
definitely understand why Becky would be in there but it’s sounding like shes the one who gave birth 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Thanks for clarifying folks, it is how I thought. Common but worrying for a new mum and beggy is acting like it’s terminal for attention x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My son looked like a Maggie Simpson when he had jaundice and needed the light thing. It’s really common as most of the babies on the ward were there for jaundice. We called it the baby sunbed ward. She’s so bleeping dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes so annoying like most babies get jaundice my twins did acting all sad as if its something serious get a grip woman all for attention as usual. She really irritating me lately.

• Heart
I hope Becky’s vajay has healed well since birthing manny 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 my eyes done a 360. She’s one of them overbearing ‘nanny’s!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ffs just put the little lad down and let him be . Constantly handling him .poor bugger has been passed round like a bit of meat . let the poor thing be . ..m oh look beggy has him again . Put him down .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She announces to all of her followers he is in hospital yet Brooke doesn’t, it just for attention but why isn’t the kid at home in his surrounding and she can go there

Reactions: 12
She announces to all of her followers he is in hospital yet Brooke doesn’t, it just for attention but why isn’t the kid at home in his surrounding and she can go there
I was at work and seen her story, then noticed Brook didn’t mention it all. And well done brook for not be a attention seeking twit like ya mum !!! Have to say he is one beautiful little boy, perfect in every way.

Poor baby won’t know who his Mum is as his Nan keeps hogging him. She’s so overbearing it’s awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.