Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the kiss arse messages on her post 🙄
"Welcome to the Nana club, You'll make the best Nanny, Congratulations on becoming grandparents"

One word - ELIZA!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The sentimental me thought, oh a Christmas baby! An ephimamy acknowledgement 🤪 then I remembered what they do worship! 🤣
🎶 oh come, oh come Emmanuel and save thy captive Israel 🎵

or save your auld Nanny’s dead-in-the-water insta account. I’ll give Begga and Brookie credit where it’s due though - I did not expect either of them to be able to spell Emmanuel.

He’s a sweet baby but I predict I will see more of him than I see of some of my blood relatives.

I also predict that old bat will be on stories in 3…..2…..1 saying the 1% are hating on the baby. How anyone who knows them IRL or Jason’s mates down the docks have managed to keep a straight face when the name was announced, I do not know……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously more xmas tat from the next sale for next year (dont you mean this year)that tree will be sprayed black obviously ..she is insufferable more than ever...and brookeblessher and mannyblesshim are coming home today you mean visit your tat,cave obviously as they have their own home(flat) still wearing yesterdays clothes with her stinky old dressing gown obviously so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on her stories, she is as thick as pig tit!! Top tips from Beggy as you know no one has ever been in hospital to have a baby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any excuse not to go to work hey beggy you work shy person you. Obviously brooky is capable of looking after the baby on her own . or with joe. No need for you to be at home . Lazy ol bag

Reactions: 16
Aww bless Beggy, she's on maternity leave from her 12 hour a week job.
You have to give her credit though, she did only give birth on Sunday.

#Pray for Beggys fanny, she's just given birth to Manny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she refer to Brooke visiting as her ‘coming home’ is it because she knows full well that in the not too distant future the boyfriend will bugger off and Brookeblessher will indeed be back home?

Reactions: 16
God she’s a baby bore, sorry but who really gives a tit about how her grandchild slept through the night and the pictures meeting each family member 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Joe, imagine coming from from hospital with your new baby and having that overbearing old bag in your face 24/7.

Reactions: 20
That 'chat' this morning advising 4 things to take with you into hospital - grrrrr ! God she gets on my wick, i could smash her silly smug face in. Youd thnk no one else anywhere had ever given birth !
It happens all over the world every day !

Reactions: 15
That 'chat' this morning advising 4 things to take with you into hospital - grrrrr ! God she gets on my wick, i could smash her silly smug face in. Youd thnk no one else anywhere had ever given birth !
It happens all over the world every day !
She even said she will have Brook share the link to a lip balm! Seriously are your followers that thick that they can't buy a bloody lip balm 🤣

Reactions: 17
Funny isn’t it any other time we don’t see anything of mummy one of the daddy’s and Mac at all. Never see a picture or anything of them hear anything of them . Then boom there they are . Poor bugger getting passed around like a bit of meat from one to the next..

Reactions: 10
Very cute baby but goodness I’d hate my newborn posted on social media so much. I now see why Eliza’s mum put a stop to that 🤨

Reactions: 17
OBVIOUSLY I’m glad that baby is healthy and arrived safely but what could Beggy possibly have needed to go shopping AGAIN from Next, Mamas and Papas and Boots! It’s not like the baby was a surprise delivery, they’ve known for 9 months he was on the way 🤣I’m sure between Beggy and Brooke they've already bought everything you could imagine! Any excuse for her to shop and spend Jaysun’s dodgy cash!
Obviously they didn’t know it was a boy, so would need blue clothes 😂 oh wait no sorry more white and beige

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.