Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shez80

Has precious Brooke done anything in preparation for the house move or the baby arrival? Although I imagine Beggy just takes over EVERYTHING, monster-in-law is a very apt term..! Poor Joe getting involved with these two dickheads.

Reactions: 20

Veilside

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how she can say she totally gets Mac and Phoebe not wanting Eliza on social media because she has seen children out and about who she knows a lot about, yet she is totally fine for Brooke to put her baby all over social media, surely she would be telling her not to and about how dangerous it is! Although Brooke is just like her mother and knows the freebies will keep coming if she puts her baby out there. They will both be using that innocent child as a cash cow for content which I find absolutely disgusting!

• Heart

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Your late to the party with the masking tape hack becky. Hinch did this about a month ago.
Not that she'd give hinch the credit she's jealous to death of the bigger accounts.
Remember when Hinch did the curtain hack and she ended up in the papers with it and becky was fuming as she thought she had invented it 🤣

• Haha

Veilside

Chatty Member
I’m a massive Christmas freak, more Mrs Christmas than this twat, I love everything about it, the build up and especially spending time with my family eating, drinking and having a bloody good time. I have a lot of decorations, my house is like a grotto but my decorations are used year after year, I have bits that will be passed down to my children/grandchildren that I hope will bring back warm memories of their Christmas’s when I’m no longer here.
I get nothing like that from her, it’s all about spending money to create content, content which is shit and doesn’t make me feel the excitement a Christmas advert on tv would.
This year I’m struggling to even get excited, usually I would be planning on where my trees will be going, I’d be itching to make a start on putting them up. But nope………with the cost of living crisis my heart really isn’t in the mood for it. I’m sure in a couple weeks once I make a start maybe that will change.
She is just an erratic annoying bitch that I wish would fuck off! And stop calling herself Mrs Christmas!

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Ah someone’s been on tattle followed by a rant to answer a few things 😂😂

Ugh she literally makes EVERYTHING about her. Me me me me

I’ve never heard such tragic contradiction in my entire life.

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m just wondering how they are fitting six people around the breakfast bar, not an island thing for Xmas dinner.? Also Brooke can’t go into labour as Beggy wants her Xmas dinner and half a cake, honestly never heard so much drivel come out of anyone’s mouth. ‘Obviously Brooke and Mac were early’ obvious to who.?

FYI Beggy I had a small bump and my midwife never mentioned it once as baby was a good size. I could still my feet looking down at nine months, she just makes a big deal out of everything

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
One the one hand she's saying she understands Mac and Pheobe not wanting Eliza on SM as when she worked at the pier it was scary that she knew some of the names of the children and their families and on the other hand how she can't wait to share the baby as much as Brooke will allow....make it make sense!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Modette52

I just keep thinking what if the sign falls off and smashes the TV!! It looks absolutely ridiculous, wait until next year when she has a toddler grabbing all her tacky Christmas decorations 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I don’t want to go into the details of what it was about but one time I commented on a Facebook This Morning post in regards to a story they had done and it blew up. I had 700 likes for my comment but a few people disagreed with me ( which is fine ) but one individual came for me. Sent me several messages, of which I ignored. I knew they were goading me so I was happy to just ignore them and not give them any power. That was until he went snooping on my profile picture found a photo of a child and started commenting vulgar things about my child. I absolutely saw red. Flipped out. I now have all my accounts on secure privacy ( only friends of friends can search for me ) and I don’t have any pics of my children on my profile anymore.
I don’t mention that I even have children on Twitter or Instagram as I have strangers or people that I don’t know so well following me. It really shook me up and made me be a bit more strict with what I share.
Brookes baby is going to be milked for all it’s worth. Sad really. Having a baby to show off. A baby is for life not just for Insta.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Libbub

VIP Member
I reckon brookieblessher is gonna cane all the benefits that being a single parent brings. She'll end up not going back to work and having her rent paid for her. If she was still living at home she wouldn't get nearly as much help. I also think jaysun doesn't want a baby 24/7 in the house, especially after he finishes the drug running, sorry night shifts 😉.

Mutley98

VIP Member
How come she is doing a carbon copy of her house, radiator covers etc bet there will be paper stars everywhere and shoes on display

• Haha

Bella1978

All that Xmas build up and countdown and she cannot even make it to the last day!! What a shit show!! I was waiting for the fist in gob and screaming perhaps the downer has now begun 😂😂😂😂🤛🤛

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
What ever happened to the balsalm hill tree that she paid an absolute fortune for? I'll be putting up my tree I've had for donkeys years you know in December the month Christmas is actually in. No matter what she does those trees are gonna look tacky as shit!

HMC

VIP Member
And she calls it Brooke’s place rather than Brooke and Joe’s 🤔

Here’s the extensions reveal, god those days were funny 🤣
2ACC9E8E-1649-4CEB-B7E4-464D52566BEF.jpeg

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'm back 👋🏼 Had the best holiday with hubby, so just catching up here. I see she has her tree up, bloody hell that didn't take long did it, so much for waiting for Jason's birthday.
Yawn, bragging about private treatment now 🙄
Fuck up and read the room you insufferable cunt!!!

• Heart

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Does this woman ever stop spending . Two trolleys full in B and M for Brooke ? There’s no way Brooke has paid for all that herself . She’s obscene and it disgusts me to see her spending so much when people are really really struggling .
I’m not saying if you have it don’t spend it but it’s putting 2 big fat fingers up to people …. Brag brag brag everyday about what she’s spent