Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there was a problem with the baby I don’t think she’d be on at all, she’s probably just loving the speculation about her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t like the woman but last time she said she had a lot going on at home, everyone said she was attention seeking and actually her friend was dying. And she does seem pretty sad in her stories. That said, if something bad has happened she needs to go away and focus on that instead of this half arsed Mrs Christmas attempt.

Reactions: 11
She surely wouldn’t have done the Christmas countdown today if it was anything like that!

Either way the hag is def on a Christmas COMEDOWN rn 😱

Reactions: 3
I reckon jaysun has bollocked her for revealing they went out and just like that bought a bike. Highlighted yet more spending. That's why she can't post etc cos he's off on holiday. Remember before she said she can't talk on camera when jaysun is around. She's a pratt but I reckon he's a right tosser to her.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's the baby, surely even with pre records you'd not come on stories at all if that was the case, ( I pray it's not, I don't like Beggy, but I'd never wish any harm on her family)

I never understand all this cloak and dagger stuff though, just stay offline and return when your issue is sorted, the world won't stop turning if you don't story with your ridiculous Christmas countdown in November 🙄

Reactions: 14
So brookieblessher is finally moving out. We'll that was a whole waste of time bleeping about with the rooms the other wk wasn't it. Never mind though becky still got to fork out a load of money so it filled her needs.

Wonder what is going on though when she keeps saying loads of shits going on...be either her mam with her cancer (I hope not) or macs having tit with phoebe (Elizas mam) now he's shacked up with a new lass (brookeblessher ' s mate)

Reactions: 6
Brookes moving out! 😄 is this why she is so off?
Obviously she is muscling in on their first home too! She's taking us on that journey with her!

Shows that project nursery was done for the gram only! She won't turn it back into the charity shop though as she did say that it was for when the baby stays with them.

So the cloak and dagger behaviour of "a lot going on" is probably very trivial to the rest of the world but not to her. I don't think anybody is dying. She's probably doing too much and is heading for burn out!

I remember her saying before Brooke wanted to buy a house. I assume they haven’t because it all seems to have happened so fast, I’m just wondering how they are ‘gutting’ the place and decorating it all when I thought there were rules in rented? Although gutting to me means renovating so I assume she just means cleaning the carpets

Reactions: 5
I don't believe there's anything seriously wrong, she's done this a few times and it's all to do with getting attention and upping her engagement. Also, she gets like this when she's just a bit fed up as the lazy git barely works. If there is something big, then I'm sorry for those that are suffering, but not for her as she's a cold, manipulative calculated witch. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On the beg for a new sofa for Brooke, do what a lot of young couples do and buy something second hand until they can get the sofa they want, I bet second hand is beneath them though.
She has so much going on but the ads don't stop, she still has to keep those pounds rolling in, she can duck right off the greedy, grabby witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I definitely think she has something going on at home and as much as she’s irritates me I just hope it’s nothing too serious normally this time of year her account bursts with Christmas stuff she uploads everyday she does about 100 trees then changes them she has lots of engagement and adds so this is the worst time for her to do her usual radio silence & she actually does seem glum and down.
On the other hand what a complete waste it was doing that nursery for blessherkid because they must have known she was moving out! That room will be turned back to the boot sale state it was before because brooke will take all that baby furniture with her! Becky is too selfish and will want all her tat back up around her and she’ll film it all and it will be more content for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the beg for a new sofa for Brooke, do what a lot of young couples do and buy something second hand until they can get the sofa they want, I bet second hand is beneath them though.
She has so much going on but the ads don't stop, she still has to keep those pounds rolling in, she can duck right off the greedy, grabby witch.
Exactly!

I nearly wrote in her box...go to a second hand furniture shop or charity shop and see if there is any that they could buy , delivery is usually quick and Brooke could get a nice throw and chuck that over for now.
That wouldn't be good enough for Princess Brooke so Mummy has come on the gram to beg!

Anybody know of any sofa companies with quick delivery = any companies wish to gift me a sofa in exchange for a post on the gram!

It's disgusting! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I never understand all this cloak and dagger stuff though, just stay offline and return when your issue is sorted, the world won't stop turning if you don't story with your ridiculous Christmas countdown in November 🙄
She really is as bad as those people on Facebook who post a cryptic status and then when asked about it replies ‘don’t want to talk about it’

Reactions: 13
It all seems very sudden with Brookieblessher, could she have been given a council house?

I bet every bit of this new house journey is gonna be freebies or Jayson footing the bill. Where the hell does the money come from 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It all seems very sudden with Brookieblessher, could she have been given a council house?

I bet every bit of this new house journey is gonna be freebies or Jayson footing the bill. Where the hell does the money come from 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
council houses do not come that quickly that’s for sure 🤣

Reactions: 9
So basically she is overwhelmed by stuff she has offered to do for people, that they could do themselves or ask others. If you lived in the real would Beggy with a full time job then you would have something to have a panic over. And the blatant beg for a free sofa/furniture was embarrassing…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.